- 1 How do you skip days in Yandere simulator?
- 2 How do you trip in Yandere Simulator 2020?
- 3 How do you teleport in Yandere simulator?
- 4 Is there an ending to Yandere simulator?
- 5 How do you kill Osana?
- 6 How do I get Osana to follow me?
- 7 Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
- 8 How do you laugh in Yandere simulator?
- 9 How do you restore sanity in Yandere simulator?
- 10 How do you get high reputation in Yandere simulator?
- 11 How do you use the life note in Yandere simulator?
- 12 How do you make money in Yandere simulator?
- 13 Can you kill Senpai in Yandere simulator?
- 14 Can you kill the headmaster in Yandere simulator?
- 15 What happens if you kill everyone in Yandere simulator?
How do you skip days in Yandere simulator?
Speed Up Time
- To speed up time you can press the ‘+’ and press ‘-‘ to stop speeding up.
- You can use yandere ~chans phone to speed up time.
How do you trip in Yandere Simulator 2020?
Press RB to trip and fall down while walking or running while carrying a bucket.
How do you teleport in Yandere simulator?
Okay, you can only teleport to certain places. Open the debug menu, then press a number on the keyboard from 6 to 9. 6 is behind the fountain, 7 is in the classroom (or the gates if school has ended), 8 is the tape player in the Gaming Clubroom and 9 is the rooftop.
Is there an ending to Yandere simulator?
Since the game is still in early production, there is only one ending achievable, The Genocide Ending. (The Demo Ending is not really an ending, they are just cutscenes that play before Week 2). YandereDev has mentioned a few times on what kind of endings the game might have, but are not fully implemented yet.
How do you kill Osana?
What you first is join the Gardening club to access the poison stored inside the main shed. This will be done on a Monday, the day in which Osana gives Senpai a bento box. Go to her class (while shes not there) and you will be given the option to poison the bento box.
How do I get Osana to follow me?
Even if Raibaru is gone, Osana still not be able to follow Ayano, as she doesn’t trust her enough. However, Osana will only follow the player if the player’s reputation is high and Raibaru isn’t present at school). In a later build, she could only ask when they had a high enough reputation.
Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
Emetic poison is located in the Gardening Club’s shed. It can also be obtained via the drops menu, but it costs 25 Info Points.
How do you laugh in Yandere simulator?
Tap Left Ctrl to laugh. Tap repeatedly to laugh louder. Hold the Left Ctrl key to activate Yandere Vision.
How do you restore sanity in Yandere simulator?
In order to restore sanity to normal, Ayano can:
- Laugh hysterically.
- View pictures of Senpai.
- Pass the time with the phone.
- Stand in Senpai’s pink aura, though getting noticed will eventually result in a Game Over.
- If Ayano is sent to the Counselor’s Office, her sanity is restored.
How do you get high reputation in Yandere simulator?
The player can change the reputation of others by going to their Student Profile and pressing the + or – keys to raise or lower reputation points. If a student’s reputation is lowered enough, they will not come to school the next day.
How do you use the life note in Yandere simulator?
As the March 17th, 2019 Build, an Easter Egg corresponding to the main character Yamiko can be activated while pressing F3 in the Easter Egg menu. When activated, Ayano will turn into Yamiko, and a Life Note will spawn with her.
How do you make money in Yandere simulator?
Currently, the only ways to earn money are by working a part-time job at a maid café, or purchasing a “wad of cash ” from Info- Chan. In the future, Ayano may also earn money by doing tasks for NPCs or looting corpses.
Can you kill Senpai in Yandere simulator?
Senpai can be killed with any knife.
Can you kill the headmaster in Yandere simulator?
It is currently impossible to kill him, as he is unaffected by any Easter Eggs. If all teachers are killed, Kocho will walk around and discover their corpses. In the future, Ayano will be able to take a picture of rivals breaking school rules and report them to the headmaster or Genka Kunahito to get them expelled.
What happens if you kill everyone in Yandere simulator?
As of the 2020 September Demo, Killing all 75 students on the very first day of the game will result in the “Genocide Ending”.