- 1 What can I do with loose grass fs19?
- 2 Where can I sell grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 What can you do with grass fs17?
- 4 Where do you unload straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 5 Where can I sell my grass bales fs19?
- 6 What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
- 7 How do you cut grass in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 Does grass regrow in fs19 seasons?
- 9 Can you plant grass in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 10 How long does it take for grass to grow in Farming Simulator 17?
- 11 Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 12 How do you make bales on Farming Simulator 2015?
What can I do with loose grass fs19?
You can dump Loose Grass or a whole Grass Bale into the animals’ feeding trough to put it into their storage area.
Where can I sell grass in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant.
What can you do with grass fs17?
Primarily, grass is used as animal feed. It can be dried up to receive hay, or placed into concrete prisms to be processed into ensilage. Both products will work well as feed.
Where do you unload straw in Farming Simulator 2015?
- Loose Straw loaded into a Loading Wagon can be unloaded directly into the cow shed by driving up to it and using the ” Unload ” function.
- Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload.
Where can I sell my grass bales fs19?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
What is the most profitable crop in fs19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you cut grass in Farming Simulator 2019?
KUHN GMD 4411 – you can attach one mower to the front and one to the back of your tractor. They are deployed sideways – you can mow two rows of grass with a small cost and without overloading your vehicle (however, you won’t cut grass in the middle row).
Does grass regrow in fs19 seasons?
Seasons 19 grass grows back of itself, just like in thestandard version of Farming Simulator 19. Just make sure that you fertilize yourpastures after harvest. If you canstart your first grass harvest early, it’s possible to harvest one more timebefore winter sets in.
Can you plant grass in Farming Simulator 2015?
The in-game symbol for both Grass and Hay. Grass is one of the crops in Farming Simulator 15. Grass grows by default all over the map, and extra patches or meadows can be sown manually.
How long does it take for grass to grow in Farming Simulator 17?
I think on normal (I play on hard difficulty with the crop growth set to normal cause slow takes too long ) it takes about 6 hours per growth stage, which sounds about right cause it takes 18 hours for grass to fully mature (the three different harvest stages) and 30(?) hours for crops like barley and corn to grow.
Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2015?
In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are specific locations where Hay bales may be sold. It is a brown barn with an open door, that has straw visibly spread out on the ground in front of the door. Drive any vehicle carrying Hay bales right up to the door, to automatically sell your Hay.
How do you make bales on Farming Simulator 2015?
To do that, you will need bales and to make them, you will of course need either hay or straw, left on the field. Then, using a tractor with a baler attached to it, you simply have to drive around the field, collecting hay or straw. When there’s enough of it in the machine, the baler will produce a bale.