- 1 Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 2 How do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator?
- 3 Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 4 Can you sell grass in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 5 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How do you get round bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 7 Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
- 8 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2017 sosnovka?
- 9 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator?
- 10 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 Can you sell hay?
- 12 Can you buy bales on Farming Simulator 19?
Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2017?
Coldborough Park – sellpoint is at Chantry Farm, right across from the silage pit. You can also sell bales in the round rings inside the cow field, and at the horse barn at field 27.
How do you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
You can sell all types of bales at this Selling Station.
Can you sell grass in Farming Simulator 2017?
Grass, Hay and Ensilage Farming Simulator 17 Guide. This chapter contains a few tricks for better grass and hay harvests, and making them into ensilage – which can be sold for a good price or made into compost. Grass is the most common element of the game, but its paramount for animal husbandry.
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 19?
The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
How do you get round bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
In game with the right mod, yes you can.
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2017 sosnovka?
Re: Selling straw on Sosnovka There’s the one where you start out and another by the village grain elevator.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
Can you sell hay?
Because of great demand for hay, it is possible to make a pretty penny by selling substantial amounts of hay. If you have hay to sell, here are a few tips that will help you market your hay for sale. Before you can market your hay, you need to find market opportunities.
Can you buy bales on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: Grass, hay, silage Farming Simulator 19 Guide and Tips. Tip: hay, straw, grass and silage bales can be purchased at the Shop – after that you can start animal husbandry.