- 1 What do you do in Farming Simulator 15?
- 2 What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 15?
- 3 How do you open the map on Farming Simulator 2015?
- 4 How do you get silage in fs15?
- 5 Where do you sell potatoes in Farming Simulator 2015 Westbridge Hills?
- 6 How do you speed up time in Farming Simulator 15?
- 7 Where is the store on Farming Simulator 15?
- 8 How do you sell cars on Farming Simulator 15?
- 9 What are the gold coins in Farming Simulator 15?
What do you do in Farming Simulator 15?
Farming Simulator 15 is yet another edition of a very popular series of simulators, in which the player can control his own farm. Among his task are sowing the fields, breeding animals, buying new machines and developing the business.
What is the fastest way to make money in farming simulator 15?
Earning money Farming Simulator 15 Guide
- – Grow plants – this is the first way of earning money, as you own all the necessary equipment from the beginning.
- – Sell crops – this is fairly obvious – the crop that you harvest should be sold.
How do you open the map on Farming Simulator 2015?
If your are playing on XBOX 360, Press and hold LB and then press down on the left joystick. It toggles the map.
How do you get silage in fs15?
The primary method of producing Silage in bulk is by fermenting Grass and/or Chaff in a fermentation bunker. In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are 5 such bunkers: 4 large ones at the Biogas Plant, and a smaller one at the Cow Pasture.
Where do you sell potatoes in Farming Simulator 2015 Westbridge Hills?
Player’s farm – The place where your silos, warehouse and chicken coop is. Two of three fields that you own from the start are close to the farm. Grain mill – Here you can sell grain, potatoes and sugar beets.
How do you speed up time in Farming Simulator 15?
To do so, press the [ESC] key. The most important options are listed below: Timescale – One of the most important setting. Here, you change the speed of time in the game.
Where is the store on Farming Simulator 15?
In Farming Simulator 15, west to your farm is a farming equipment supplier where you can purchase vehicles, equipment, and animals. You can access it at any time by pressing the P key. You still have to go there to pick up your purchases. When you enter the shop, you can sort out the vehicles by category or by brand.
How do you sell cars on Farming Simulator 15?
The simplest way to do that is to enter the farming shop menu, choose the appropriate machine in the Garage tab and select: Sell.
What are the gold coins in Farming Simulator 15?
Gold Coins can be found lying around in the Bjornholm map in Farming Simulator 15. There are exactly 100 coins on the map, which can be collected by walking over them, similarly to collecting eggs. After you collect 10 coins, the other 90 coins will show up on your map and minimap as fairly large gold dots.