- 1 What are the best mods for Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 2 How do I make my truck faster in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 3 What is the max level in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 4 How long is an hour in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 5 How do you cheat on ets2?
- 6 Is Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mods?
- 7 What’s the best truck in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 8 How can I increase the speed of my truck?
- 9 What is the most powerful truck in ets2?
- 10 What is the cheapest truck in ETS2?
- 11 Which is the latest version of Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 12 How do you remove speed limits in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 13 How long do you sleep in ETS2?
- 14 Is Euro Truck Simulator accurate?
- 15 Why is ETS2 so popular?
What are the best mods for Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Best Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods
- ETS2 Local Radio by Koen. This is the sort of mod that makes me want to install a game to play around with it.
- EuRoadNet by EuRoadNet.
- Paris Rebuild by Grimes.
- Real Traffic Density by Cipinho.
- Real European Gas Stations Reloaded by ExiaRS.
- Real Fuel Prices by Nener.
- Real Advertisements by Sinagrit Baba.
How do I make my truck faster in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
The only way to make them go faster is to turn the cruise control off in the options. The best camera to control the truck is the one located in a cabin. It is a bit awkward to drive with it through a city as you have to look around in order not to hit anything.
What is the max level in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
The highest level to reach is 150, but after level 36 you won’t get new skills or truck parts anymore.
How long is an hour in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
So 1 hour is about 3-4 minutes and 1 day is about 72-96 minutes.
How do you cheat on ets2?
- g_police 0 – Off police.
- g_police 1 – On police.
- g_traffic 0 – Off traffic.
- g_traffic 1 – On traffic.
- g_set_time xx – If xx=03 then 23+3=tomorrow 02.
- g_set_time – Time change.
- g_fps – Displays framerate.
- g_flyspeed – Free movement speed of the camera.
Is Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mods?
Euro Truck Simulator 2, in addition to all of its out-of-the-box goodness, also has a huge amount of fantastic mods. So many, in fact, that it can be a little dizzying trying to sort through each and every one.
What’s the best truck in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Guide To The Absolute Best Trucks In ETS2
|01||Volvo FH16||540 HP|
|02||Volvo FH||460 HP|
|03||Mercedes-Benz New Actros||421 HP|
|04||Scania R 2009||360 HP|
How can I increase the speed of my truck?
7 Ways to Boost Horsepower in a Truck
- Get a tune-up.
- Get rid of any extra “gear” you’re hauling around.
- Install a cold-air intake.
- Install an aftermarket exhaust system.
- Invest in an engine tuner.
- Install an STS turbo kit.
- Install any number of aftermarket superchargers.
What is the most powerful truck in ets2?
The fastest truck in Euro Truck Simulator is the Scania R730. With 730Hp, it is the most powerful engine in Euro Truck Simulator 2. It is the most expensive one from Scania (and the game), costing 212.430 Euros.
What is the cheapest truck in ETS2?
Iveco Stralis – Is another great truck to begin your Euro Truck Simulator 2 career, the cheapest one costs only €94,060 and it comes with a 310hp engine and a 4×2 chassis.
Which is the latest version of Euro Truck Simulator 2?
The latest version of the game, 1.40, was released on March 24th, 2021.
How do you remove speed limits in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Go to the pause menu, and select Options.
- Select Gameplay.
- Disable check on the Truck speed limiter option.
- Go back to the game and you should be able to drive beyond the previous limit.
- Be careful of the speed limit!
- Look at the screenshot above.
How long do you sleep in ETS2?
Unless one has the “Fatigue simulation” option disabled, in Euro Truck Simulator 2, rest should be taken every 11 hours, while the rest itself lasts for 9 hours. In American Truck Simulator, you should rest every 14 hours, while you rest for 10 hours.
Is Euro Truck Simulator accurate?
SCS is not really accurate when it comes to mapping, especially in Germany’s Ruhr area, the Netherlands, Brussels and UK. Some important roads that should be there are absent, and some roads are incorrectly represented.
Why is ETS2 so popular?
Because it is actually pretty good. It’s a very relaxing game with a good sentiment of progression. Come home after work, put on some music, load up euro truck and enjoy your ride.