- 1 How do you unlock the schemes in Yandere simulator?
- 2 Why does Ayano kill senpai?
- 3 What happens when your sanity reaches 0 in Yandere simulator?
- 4 Does Senpai like Ayano?
- 5 How do you kill Osana?
- 6 How do you befriend kokona?
- 7 Who is info Chan’s crush?
- 8 Who has a crush on Ayano?
- 9 Who is info Chan’s mom?
- 10 How can I restore my sanity?
- 11 How do you calm a Yandere?
- 12 How do you laugh in Yandere?
- 13 Who does Senpai have a crush on?
- 14 Does Yandere Chan have a sister?
- 15 Who has a crush on senpai?
How do you unlock the schemes in Yandere simulator?
In order to access the Schemes menu, Ayano Aishi will have to open her phone menu and go into the “Favors” section. On the left, there will be a subsection named ” Schemes “. Selecting this will take Ayano to a long list of all the available schemes that Info- chan can provide to eliminate the current rival.
Why does Ayano kill senpai?
The reason why Ayano commits suicide after killing Senpai is because she has nothing left to live for any longer. The incredible number of times the player must press a button for Ayano to end her life represents the strong willpower needed to end one’s own life.
What happens when your sanity reaches 0 in Yandere simulator?
If her sanity is at 0 %, Ayano can bring her to school and give her a weapon to perform a murder-suicide on a student of her choosing.
Does Senpai like Ayano?
Taro Yamada, also known as Senpai, is the love of Ayano Aishi/Ayato Aishi’s life and one of the main characters of Yandere Simulator. He is one of the male students that attends Akademi High School.
How do you kill Osana?
What you first is join the Gardening club to access the poison stored inside the main shed. This will be done on a Monday, the day in which Osana gives Senpai a bento box. Go to her class (while shes not there) and you will be given the option to poison the bento box.
How do you befriend kokona?
In order to befriend Osana, the player must complete Osana’s task. At 7:30 AM, Osana gets a phone call from her stalker. The player must hear Osana’s private phonecall without being caught eavesdropping. After that, at cleaning time, Osana and Raibaru will have a private conversation about Osana’s personal problem.
Who is info Chan’s crush?
Her name is Osana Najimi. She has a crush on him. She believes in the myth about the cherry tree behind the school.
Who has a crush on Ayano?
The following year, both her parents took a ten-week vacation to America. Some time afterwards, Ayano bumps into Senpai in the hallway and immediately experiences emotions and a sense of completion. She then finds out about his childhood friend, Osana Najimi, who has a crush on him.
Who is info Chan’s mom?
Who is info Chan’s mom? Ryoba Aishi”Ryoba Aishi is the mother of Ayano Aishi, the protagonist of Yandere Simulator. Ryoba attended the same school as her daughter in the late 80s. She has lived in the same neighborhood for her entire life.
How can I restore my sanity?
6 Ways to Quickly Restore Sanity to Your Day
- Avoid “hanger” and take an actual lunch break.
- Change locations.
- Recenter yourself.
- Schedule a weekend-getaway ASAP.
- Take a power nap.
- Build a rock-solid morning routine.
How do you calm a Yandere?
How to treat your Neko Yandere.
- Treat her/him special- If they see you with another person, make sure you always do some kind of body language to show your taken.
- Stay away from ex’s- This is a big thing that peeves every Yandere.
- Don’t have body contact with other in front of your Yandere – Body contact is a very serious thing to Yanderes.
How do you laugh in Yandere?
Tap RB to laugh. Tap repeatedly to laugh louder. Hold down RB to activate Yandere Vision.
Who does Senpai have a crush on?
SENPAI HAVE A CRUSH ON YANDERE CHAN Yandere Simulator.
Does Yandere Chan have a sister?
“Hanako is Senpai’s younger sister. She loves her big brother more than anything in the world and depends on him for almost everything.
Who has a crush on senpai?
He will start to develop a crush on a rival if she has five interaction events with him. Kizana Sunobu.