What is the fastest boat in DSS 3?
- Passenger Seats.
- Top Speed. 59.7 knots fully upgraded.
- Acceleration. Exceptional.
- Braking. Exceptional.
- Turning Speed. Exceptional.
How do you do the cannon fodder in DSS 3?
Cannon Fodder: Talk to the guy in front of the Wolin city hall. Then go take the patrol boat he gives you and burn all the rebel bases down.
How do you do the mosquito quest in DSS 3?
How to do this quest:
- Spawn in Ushuaia with the boat/ship of your choosing.
- Meet up with the museum representative.
- Drive your boat/ship to Puedo Williams (the small island east of Ushuaia)
- Talk with the man at the lighthouse.
- Travel south to the platform marked in your Map.
- Talk with the person on the offshore platform.
How does DSS 3 make money?
Players can earn credits by doing either one of seven things.
- Fishing. Players can earn credits by fishing.
- Delivering Cargo. Players can earn credits by delivering cargo from port to port.
- Piloting Ships.
- Daily Logins.
- Putting Out Fires.
- Breaking Ice Sheets.
- Radio Ships.
- Sinking Ships.
How do you refuel in dynamic Ship Simulator 3?
In order to replenish fuel in a ship, one has to approach quite close to the dock, and wait until a GUI appears to confirm if the player wants to refuel.
How do penguins go to war?
To complete the quest you have to be hit by a missile and sink due to fire damage. Another standard is that your G2 has to be unloaded. It includes a badge which is to identify whether you have finished the quest or not. Those who have finished the quest receive a wartime skin for the G2-class Carrier as a reward.
How do you get the radio ship in DSS 3?
How to listen to radio
- Click on the white triangle on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the play button on a desired radio station and it will begin to play.