- 1 How do you fertilize on Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 How do you fill up a sprayer on Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do you get 100% fs19 fertilized?
- 4 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 How do you fertilize a farm?
- 6 How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 7 How do you fill crop protection in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 How much does Fertilizer help in FS19?
How do you fertilize on Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil. This method is the cheapest because it only costs you seeds.
How do you fill up a sprayer on Farming Simulator 19?
- Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill.
- Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you get 100% fs19 fertilized?
Re: How do you Get 100 % fertilization? Farming Sim 19
- Fert right after harvesting, then cultivate/plow (if needed) your field. Use whatever seeder/planter you have.
- Seed/cultivate/fert, then wait for stage one of the crops, and fert again.
- Plant Oilseed Raddish, grow, and then seed yoour cash crop.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you fertilize a farm?
Tips for applying fertilizer correctly and efficiently
- Right source. Match your fertilizer type to crop needs.
- Right time. Make nutrients available when crops need them.
- Right rate. Match the amount of nutrient to crop needs and make decisions based on soil nutrient supply and plant demand.
- Right place.
- Spring fertilizer application.
How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. In the map, select the tractor and the cart and choose reset.
How do you fill crop protection in Farming Simulator 2019?
Get on your tractor and attach a sprayer to it. Afterward, fill the sprayer with an “Herbicide” so you can kill the unwanted herbs: weed. Unfold the sprayer and point it towards the ground. This will activate the sprayer for more action.
How much does Fertilizer help in FS19?
The type of fertilizer used does not affect the level of the harvest. Each fertilization improves the yield by 25% (50% max).