- 1 How do I turn my fs19 grass into hay?
- 2 How do you make hay on farm simulator?
- 3 How do you make straw in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 Where do you sell bales of hay in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How do you pick up hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator?
- 8 How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
- 9 How long does it take to make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 How long does it take to make hay in fs19?
- 11 What is the bale limit on fs19?
- 12 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 19?
- 13 Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
How do I turn my fs19 grass into hay?
If you mow dry grass (with low humidity), you don’t have to scatter it – just leave it in the sun to start the process of turning it into hay. If, however, the grass was wet, it needs to be scattered. If it starts raining on dry grass, you will have to scatter it, too. If it is dry for a long time, the grass will rot.
How do you make hay on farm simulator?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
How do you make straw in Farming Simulator 19?
About. As in previous iterations of Farming Simulator, straw is left behind by a combine harvester (provided it is on ‘ Create straw swaths’ mode) should the harvester harvest a cereal crop (wheat, barley and oat). It should be noted that barley will produce the most straw and oat the least.
Where do you sell bales of hay in Farming Simulator 2019?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
Where do you sell grass bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Barn is the only place if you don’t own the BGA. At most it’s around $400 per 1k liter at the barn but the price fluctuates. If you buy the BGA it’s fixed at $500.
How do you pick up hay in Farming Simulator 19?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator?
Straw can be used as Bedding for your Cows, by dumping it into the cow shed at the Pasture. Straw is the only material that can fulfill this function. As long as there is any Straw left in the cow shed, the productivity of cows is increased slightly, and the cows will begin to produce Manure.
How do you make hay in Farming Simulator 16?
The first step in making Hay is to cut the Grass with your chosen Mower. When cutting the Grass, attach a Mower to your tractor and activate the Mower by lowering it to the ground. Afterward drive through the meadow or hire an assistant to complete the process of cutting the Grass.
How long does it take to make hay in Farming Simulator 19?
This starts the fermentation process which lasts around 24 hours.
How long does it take to make hay in fs19?
This generally takes a day or more to dry the grass and turn it into hay. The problem is on 3 day seasons you can’t leave grass for multiple days to dry, as it’ll rot and disappear as soon as you pass midnight and enter into the next day.
What is the bale limit on fs19?
You have a 500,000 limit for each type. If animal feed is the reason you are piling up bales this would be a nice alternative to having hundreds of bales sitting around.
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 19?
The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
In game with the right mod, yes you can.