- 1 Can you fast travel in ATS?
- 2 How do you teleport in Truckersmp?
- 3 How do you use console commands in American Truck Simulator?
- 4 How do you fly in ets2?
- 5 Can you get out of your truck in American Truck Simulator?
- 6 How do I get into ATS walk mode?
- 7 How do I enable console in ets2?
- 8 How do you get money fast in American Truck Simulator?
- 9 How do you reset your truck in American Truck Simulator?
- 10 How do you cheat on ets2?
- 11 How do I turn off traffic at ATS?
Can you fast travel in ATS?
Quick trip | Garage American Truck Simulator Guide If you have at least one garage you can get to it quickly using ” quick trip” option available in the garage manager. Select from a list (or map) the appropriate garage and click on the button in the lower right corner. You will be transferred automatically.
How do you teleport in Truckersmp?
Users able to teleport using Console and then pressing –
- Launch and join any server.
- Open the console.
- Type in g_debug_camera 1 and press enter.
- Close the console and press -.
How do you use console commands in American Truck Simulator?
In order to activate console and developer mode you must go to “Documents” and then to the ” American Truck Simulator ” folder. There you will find a file named config. cfg – open it using the notepad and find the “uset g_console 0” and “uset g_developer 0” line (you can use CTRL + F) and change their value from 0 to 1.
How do you fly in ets2?
Once in the game you can press the 0 on your keyboard (the one next to the 9 and above the o and the p. Now you are in flycam mode. With your numpad you can now control the camera, first press the 9 to go up. Now you can ‘ fly ‘ forward with 8 and look around and steer with your mouse.
Can you get out of your truck in American Truck Simulator?
American Truck Simulator now lets you get out of your truck to stretch your legs. The big update also adds air horns, inspections and windows you can roll down.
How do I get into ATS walk mode?
How to walk in American Truck Simulator
- Enter the game and press play.
- When you are in the open world (not in the menu), press the “0” key (zero)
- Use the numpad keys and the mouse to walk around and control the direction.
How do I enable console in ets2?
The Console is a feature of most video games to type commands. It is mainly used by developers, but also by many players for cheating. In American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 the console can be opened by pressing “~”, but it has to be enabled first.
How do you get money fast in American Truck Simulator?
Another way is having at least 2 garages on two different corners of the map and large number of drivers with their own trucks. Now open the garage manager and use quick trip. Time passes and the employees are earning money by delivering their cargo. The more employees in your company, the greater earning.
How do you reset your truck in American Truck Simulator?
You have to press F7 (Default key) and call Assistance Service, they’ll pick you up and move your truck in a nearby town for a fee, usually ~500 Euro. EDIT: This won’t cancel your job, it ‘ll just delay it a bit.
How do you cheat on ets2?
- g_police 0 – Off police.
- g_police 1 – On police.
- g_traffic 0 – Off traffic.
- g_traffic 1 – On traffic.
- g_set_time xx – If xx=03 then 23+3=tomorrow 02.
- g_set_time – Time change.
- g_fps – Displays framerate.
- g_flyspeed – Free movement speed of the camera.
How do I turn off traffic at ATS?
You could also enable the console, pull it up, type in “uset g_traffic 0”, then press up, change the 0 to 1 and that will reset the traffic.