- 1 How do you trip in Yandere Simulator 2020?
- 2 How do you drop a bucket in Yandere simulator?
- 3 How do you fall over in Yandere simulator?
- 4 How do you electrocute someone in Yandere simulator?
- 5 How do you kill Osana?
- 6 Can you beat Yandere simulator?
- 7 Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
- 8 How do you restore sanity in Yandere simulator?
- 9 How do you speed up time in Yandere simulator?
- 10 How do you use the life note in Yandere simulator?
- 11 How do you stop lag in Yandere simulator?
- 12 Where is the screwdriver in Yandere Simulator 2021?
- 13 Where is the audio visual room in Yandere?
- 14 Where is the vending machine in Yandere SIM?
How do you trip in Yandere Simulator 2020?
Press RB to trip and fall down while walking or running while carrying a bucket.
How do you drop a bucket in Yandere simulator?
If the player presses the Yandere button (“Ctrl” on keyboard, “RB” on controller) while walking or running while carrying a bucket, Yandere – chan will trip and fall down, sending the bucket flying forward without drawing any suspicion to herself.
How do you fall over in Yandere simulator?
how do you trip and fall using a keyboard? Ctrl key when carrying a bucket.
How do you electrocute someone in Yandere simulator?
- The player can put emetic poison into his bento at lunchtime, create the leaking sink, then use a power strip, and he will be electrocuted.
- The player can distract him with radio, then Kenko will turn off radio while he steps the puddle, then the player can electrocute him.
How do you kill Osana?
What you first is join the Gardening club to access the poison stored inside the main shed. This will be done on a Monday, the day in which Osana gives Senpai a bento box. Go to her class (while shes not there) and you will be given the option to poison the bento box.
Can you beat Yandere simulator?
Since the game is still in early production, there is only one ending achievable, The Genocide Ending. (The Demo Ending is not really an ending, they are just cutscenes that play before Week 2). YandereDev has mentioned a few times on what kind of endings the game might have, but are not fully implemented yet.
Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
Emetic poison is located in the Gardening Club’s shed. It can also be obtained via the drops menu, but it costs 25 Info Points.
How do you restore sanity in Yandere simulator?
In order to restore sanity to normal, Ayano can:
- Laugh hysterically.
- View pictures of Senpai.
- Pass the time with the phone.
- Stand in Senpai’s pink aura, though getting noticed will eventually result in a Game Over.
- If Ayano is sent to the Counselor’s Office, her sanity is restored.
How do you speed up time in Yandere simulator?
Speed Up Time
- To speed up time you can press the ‘+’ and press ‘-‘ to stop speeding up.
- You can use yandere ~chans phone to speed up time.
How do you use the life note in Yandere simulator?
As the March 17th, 2019 Build, an Easter Egg corresponding to the main character Yamiko can be activated while pressing F3 in the Easter Egg menu. When activated, Ayano will turn into Yamiko, and a Life Note will spawn with her.
How do you stop lag in Yandere simulator?
I don’t know how your running it so I’ll give you some overall tips to improve framerate and stability across all games.
- Run Fullscreen – It does wonders when you have a low end gpu.
- Start Yanderesim in Administrator mode.
- Run lower resolution if you have too (Your laptop may not be able to handle this game)
Where is the screwdriver in Yandere Simulator 2021?
The screwdriver was found by the school entrance for debugging purposes, but was moved to the Science Club in the November 15th, 2016 build. The screwdriver can be concealed and is not seen as suspicious, so Ayano’s reputation will not be damaged if she is seen carrying one.
Where is the audio visual room in Yandere?
The Audiovisual Room is a room in Akademi High School. It is located on the western wing of the third floor.
Where is the vending machine in Yandere SIM?
They are located on the second floor in the cafeteria. When it is lunchtime, students will stand by the machines and gossip, but they will not interact with the machines.