- 1 How do you open the Easter Egg menu in 2020?
- 2 How do you teleport in Yandere simulator?
- 3 How do you crouch in Yandere simulator?
- 4 How do you get study points in Yandere simulator?
- 5 What does Huntress mode do?
- 6 What is the Easter egg button in Yandere simulator?
- 7 How do you kill Osana?
- 8 Can you beat Yandere simulator?
- 9 Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
- 10 Why is Yandere simulator so laggy?
- 11 Where is Yandere Chan’s classroom?
- 12 Can you get Yandere simulator on phone?
- 13 How do I get Osana to follow me?
- 14 How do I send a picture to info-Chan?
- 15 How do you speed up time in Yandere simulator?
As of the March 1st, 2020 Build, it is also possible to simultaneously activate different modes by mashing the Easter Egg Menu button 10 times to open it (although it may cause unintended behavior as Easter Eggs were not designed to be used together).
How do you teleport in Yandere simulator?
Okay, you can only teleport to certain places. Open the debug menu, then press a number on the keyboard from 6 to 9. 6 is behind the fountain, 7 is in the classroom (or the gates if school has ended), 8 is the tape player in the Gaming Clubroom and 9 is the rooftop.
How do you crouch in Yandere simulator?
How do you crouch in Yandere simulator PC?
- WASD to move the character.
- Move the mouse to move the camera.
- Hold Left Shift to run.
- Tap Left Ctrl to laugh.
- Hold the Left Ctrl key to activate Yandere Vision.
- Hold down the right mouse button to take out your smartphone.
- ‘T’ key to spawn a trail that leads to class.
- ‘C’ key to crouch.
How do you get study points in Yandere simulator?
After using the debug command. Study points are a way to increase stats in each of Ayano Aishi’s skills in Yandere Simulator. When Ayano goes to class, she will receive a number of study points that the player can use to spend in each school subject. The number of study points she receives depends on her punctuality.
What does Huntress mode do?
Huntress Mode is a reference to Samus Aran, the protagonist of the Metroid series. Press Q in the Easter Eggs Menu to activate this mode. It cannot be deactivated until the game is reset or the day ends. Ayano Aishi’s eyes will become green, her hair will become blonde, and a beauty mark will appear on her chin.
This mode is a reference to One Punch Man. Press O to activate this mode. It cannot be deactivated until the game is reset or the day ends. Once pressed, Yandere – chan will resemble One Punch Man’s main character, Saitama.
How do you kill Osana?
What you first is join the Gardening club to access the poison stored inside the main shed. This will be done on a Monday, the day in which Osana gives Senpai a bento box. Go to her class (while shes not there) and you will be given the option to poison the bento box.
Can you beat Yandere simulator?
Since the game is still in early production, there is only one ending achievable, The Genocide Ending. (The Demo Ending is not really an ending, they are just cutscenes that play before Week 2). YandereDev has mentioned a few times on what kind of endings the game might have, but are not fully implemented yet.
Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
Emetic poison is located in the Gardening Club’s shed. It can also be obtained via the drops menu, but it costs 25 Info Points.
Why is Yandere simulator so laggy?
The main reason why yandere simulator lags most of the time is because it is automatically set to the best graphics and turns on shadows, the game already has a giant polygon count, try running the game on lower graphics.
Where is Yandere Chan’s classroom?
Appearance. The classroom is located in the southern wing of the second floor. It looks exactly the same as any other classroom; it is unknown if they will vary in appearance in the future.
Can you get Yandere simulator on phone?
This game can be run on any device with Android 4.3 or later.
How do I get Osana to follow me?
Even if Raibaru is gone, Osana still not be able to follow Ayano, as she doesn’t trust her enough. However, Osana will only follow the player if the player’s reputation is high and Raibaru isn’t present at school). In a later build, she could only ask when they had a high enough reputation.
How do I send a picture to info-Chan?
To take a picture, left-click (PC) or RT (controller). Once Ayano has taken a picture, she can decide whether to send it to Info – chan, save it to the photo gallery, or delete it. A box with crosses will indicate whether the picture needs to be taken again.
How do you speed up time in Yandere simulator?
Speed Up Time
- To speed up time you can press the ‘+’ and press ‘-‘ to stop speeding up.
- You can use yandere ~chans phone to speed up time.