- 1 Where do you sell wheat in Farming Simulator?
- 2 How do you harvest wheat on Farming Simulator 15?
- 3 How do you sell equipment on Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 How do farmers sell crops?
- 6 Where do you sell barley in Farming Simulator 2017?
- 7 How do you get the grain out of silo on farming simulator?
- 8 What is the best crop to grow in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 9 How long does it take to grow wheat in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 How do you farm wheat in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 Can you sell fields in Farming Simulator 17?
Where do you sell wheat in Farming Simulator?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
How do you harvest wheat on Farming Simulator 15?
Harvesting Wheat When unfolded and activated, the Harvester will pass over the Wheat field, destroying the plants and creating Wheat yield, which is stored within the Harvester. The Harvester can then use its pipe to unload the Wheat into a Tipper Trailer.
How do you sell equipment on Farming Simulator 17?
If you want to sell a machine, you can do it remotely. Select the store and choose Garage in the lower part of the screen. It’s obvious that the selling price will be much lower that the buying one.
How do you sell tractors in Farming Simulator 2019?
Selling vehicles /machinery remotely – open the shop menu and press Backspace (Y on XONE, Triangle on PS4). This opens the menu where you can see all your equipment. Choose any of them and sell, but you will get -20% less money.
How do farmers sell crops?
Grain farmers can sell at harvest or store their crops for later sale. Commodity futures markets, options, and cash contracts give crop and livestock producers the opportunity to price before delivery. Some farmers also have an option of selling to different buyers at different market locations.
Where do you sell barley in Farming Simulator 2017?
Harvested Barley can be stored in Tipper Trailers or offloaded into the Silo at the farm. It can be sold in a variety of locations on each map, for a variable price that depends on current market forces.
How do you get the grain out of silo on farming simulator?
If you’re using the standard in-game silos, go to the opposite side of where you dump the grain, there should be a spout. Park under there and you’ll have the option to fill your trailer. If you’re using a modded silo and/or a modded map, it might be somewhere else, but it’ll usually just look like a spout.
What is the best crop to grow in Farming Simulator 2015?
When beginning the game, sow mainly wheat and barley, as these two plants are the most profitable at this stage. There’s not point in growing corn at all, at least when it would be used for selling. You will receive about twice as more for sugar beets and potatoes than for grain.
How long does it take to grow wheat in Farming Simulator 19?
It is about every 20 hours with fast mode. I did a little bit of googling and came up blank. Crop growth you can toggle in the menu from fast to normal to hard.
How do you farm wheat in Farming Simulator 19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
Can you sell fields in Farming Simulator 17?
No. You can edit the savegame if you don’t want to own them and have them available for missions, but you won’t get your money back. There was a bank mod in 15 that allowed you to sell fields, hopefully they will release it for 17 as well.