- 1 How do you sell silage on farm simulator?
- 2 How do I sell my chaff?
- 3 How do you turn chaff into silage fs17?
- 4 Is silage profitable in fs19?
- 5 How do you sell silage in a biogas plant?
- 6 Can you sell chaff in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 Can you make silage from straw?
- 8 What is power food for cows in fs17?
- 9 How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 11 Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 17?
How do you sell silage on farm simulator?
You can sell silage by visiting a special tank in the Biogas Plant. Silage is fermented grass. You can get money out of it – sell it at the selling point or by visiting the Biogas Plant. Besides money, the Biogas Plant will also give you digestate – a natural fertilizer.
How do I sell my chaff?
There is no other way to use or sell Chaff. Take the Tipper containing the Chaff to one of the fermentation bunkers at the Biogas Plant or the Cow Pasture, and unload it.
How do you turn chaff into silage fs17?
When installed on a Forage Harvester, it can be used to cut down Corn fields and produce Chaff. Chaff cannot be sold as-is. Instead, it must be dumped into a Silage Bunker, compressed by a large vehicle, and then fermented for several hours – at which point it becomes Silage.
Is silage profitable in fs19?
Like sugarcane, lots of pallets are necessary to plant it, and yields are incredible, but woodchips prices are among the lowest. It is up to you whether it is worth your time. Corn Silage: Once again, as in FS 15 and 17, corn silage is the big money-maker, by far the most profitable crop per acre.
How do you sell silage in a biogas plant?
To sell silage, unload it into the tank in front of silos. Use a front loader to move silage into the tall tank – you will receive the money at midnight.
Can you sell chaff in Farming Simulator 19?
Put chaff into a silo, tamp and cover – wait about 24 hours to get chaff. Load it on a semi-trailer by using a front loader with a shovel or fork. Sell silage at a selling point (the price depends on what is happening on the market) or in a Biogas Plant (the price is always the same).
Can you make silage from straw?
While I agree that straw is generally considered a nutritionless byproduct, it is in fact used for silage in some parts of the world. The process described below explains how the nutritive value of straw can be enhanced.
What is power food for cows in fs17?
A Mixer Wagon can be filled with Hay and Silage (whether as Bales or as loose material) to create Power Food. This requires a specific proportion of Hay and Silage in the machine.
How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 17?
Press the menu button (Menu/Start on Xbox One). Access the Finances tab (Change tabs with the bumper buttons on Xbox One). Select Borrow 5,000 and borrow the maximum amount of money. You should now have 250,000 in the bank.