- 1 Where do you sell grain in Farming Simulator 2015?
- 2 How do you sell grain on farming simulator?
- 3 Where do you sell corn on Farming Simulator 15?
- 4 How do you harvest in Farming Simulator 15?
- 5 How do you harvest wheat on Farming Simulator 15?
- 6 How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 How do you fill fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 How do you get the grain out of silo on farming simulator?
- 9 How do you sell stuff on farm simulator?
- 10 What do you do with withered crops in farming simulator?
- 11 What do you do with chaff in Farming Simulator 15?
- 12 How do you make corn on farm simulator?
Where do you sell grain in Farming Simulator 2015?
It is best to sell your grain in the Grain elevator. No matter of what purchase point you choose, the selling looks the same. You have to drive the tractor onto a special spot, where you can unload it.
How do you sell grain on farming simulator?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft. You can monitor current prices on an ongoing basis.
Where do you sell corn on Farming Simulator 15?
Selling Corn Harvested Corn can be sold at a variety of different places on each map. Each of these locations, marked by a white “offload” icon, has a grated dumping chamber embedded into the road, where Corn can be unloaded for sale. These dumping chambers are used the same as the Silo back at your farm.
How do you harvest in Farming Simulator 15?
Remember to drive in a straight line and harvest as much crop as you can every time. When you set the machine in the right place, you can switch on the cruise control. When on the other side of the field, turn around and repeat the task. After the container is full, drive to the trailer nearby and unload the grain.
How do you harvest wheat on Farming Simulator 15?
Harvesting Wheat When unfolded and activated, the Harvester will pass over the Wheat field, destroying the plants and creating Wheat yield, which is stored within the Harvester. The Harvester can then use its pipe to unload the Wheat into a Tipper Trailer.
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil. This method is the cheapest because it only costs you seeds.
How do you fill fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2019?
To fill your machines with the goods, attach them to a vehicle (unless they are self-propelled), buy the right pallet in the Shop, and drive the vehicle with the machine to that pallet. You can’t refill the tanks anywhere you want to, this is possible only near the Shop.
How do you get the grain out of silo on farming simulator?
If you’re using the standard in-game silos, go to the opposite side of where you dump the grain, there should be a spout. Park under there and you’ll have the option to fill your trailer. If you’re using a modded silo and/or a modded map, it might be somewhere else, but it’ll usually just look like a spout.
How do you sell stuff on farm simulator?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.
What do you do with withered crops in farming simulator?
Withered crops will turn grey. If you let your plants stay in the field for too long, they will wither. You can’t do anything with them: the field must be plowed or cultivated and sown.
What do you do with chaff in Farming Simulator 15?
In the base game, Chaff can be produced from Wheat, Barley, Canola, Corn, or Grass, as well as mowed Grass and Straw. Chaffing Corn is the most effective of these. Chaff is then used to produce Silage. It cannot be sold as-is, but will make a massive profit once turned into Silage.
How do you make corn on farm simulator?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)