- 1 How do you make money in truck simulator?
- 2 How do I change my ATS money?
- 3 How much money is American Truck Simulator?
- 4 How do you cheat on ETS2?
- 5 What is the cheapest truck in ETS2?
- 6 How do you get more garages on American Truck Simulator?
- 7 How do you hire a driver on American Truck Simulator?
- 8 Can you play American Truck Simulator online with friends?
- 9 How do you turn the lights on in American Truck Simulator?
- 10 Does American Truck Simulator have all 50 states?
- 11 Which truck simulator is the best?
- 12 Can I play American truck simulator on a laptop?
How do you make money in truck simulator?
7 Tips Get Money Fast on Euro Truck Simulator 2
- 1 #1 Pick the highest price per distance mission.
- 2 #2 Use your own truck rather than a company’s truck.
- 3 #3 Pick a cheap, yet high-performance truck.
- 4 #4 Only take a job within the city where you are.
- 5 #5 Buy “Cargo Packs” DLC to get more valuable cargo options.
How do I change my ATS money?
Work for ATS and ETS2. Beginning
- Navigate to the configuration file and open it with your text editor of choice.
- Find and open the “config” file with a notepad.
- Change the value in uset g_developer “0” to 1.
- Change the value in uset g_console “0” to 1.
- Save the file.
How much money is American Truck Simulator?
In that regard, it makes American Truck Simulator feel more like DLC than a fully fledged sequel. To be fair, it does only cost $19.99 and is well worth it.
How do you cheat on ETS2?
- g_police 0 – Off police.
- g_police 1 – On police.
- g_traffic 0 – Off traffic.
- g_traffic 1 – On traffic.
- g_set_time xx – If xx=03 then 23+3=tomorrow 02.
- g_set_time – Time change.
- g_fps – Displays framerate.
- g_flyspeed – Free movement speed of the camera.
What is the cheapest truck in ETS2?
Iveco Stralis – Is another great truck to begin your Euro Truck Simulator 2 career, the cheapest one costs only €94,060 and it comes with a 310hp engine and a 4×2 chassis.
How do you get more garages on American Truck Simulator?
Upgrading garage To expand your garage (the smallest one into the small one or the small one into the big one) you need to click on “upgrade” button located in the garage manager. Confirm and the garage will be upgraded at once and you will be able to buy new trucks and employ new drivers.
How do you hire a driver on American Truck Simulator?
Employing drivers | Employees American Truck Simulator Guide To employ a driver you must use the main control panel of the game. Click on the job agency icon located in lower right corner. Then click on the hire driver button.
Can you play American Truck Simulator online with friends?
Right-click your @Steam friend and select “Remote Play Together”. Your friends will share your control devices. They don’t need to own the game. Multiple friends can join you.
How do you turn the lights on in American Truck Simulator?
Setting lights Configure them using the quick access ([F4] by default) or the “my truck ” > “cabin modification” menu displayed on the right when the game is paused. You should rather use the low beam ([F4] +  by default).
Does American Truck Simulator have all 50 states?
It currently features depictions of the western U.S. states of California, Nevada, Arizona, with New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho, and Colorado available as DLCs.
Which truck simulator is the best?
Best Truck Simulator Reviews & Recommendations 2020
- Best Overall. Truck Driver — PlayStation 4. This is a game-type truck simulator where you are given a truck and you get your assignment.
- Best Value. Mudrunner — American Wilds Edition.
- Honorable Mention. Euro Truck Simulator.
Can I play American truck simulator on a laptop?
American Truck Simulator Laptop Requirements GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM or better mobile GPU is needed. Most gaming laptops meet the RAM requirement of 6gb, though 4gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements. Also, note that at least 4gb of hard drive space is required.