How do I download mods for ETS2?
How to install mods for ETS2
- Download that mod.
- Extract it!
- Paste the. scs file(s) into your My Documents/ Euro Truck Simulator 2 / mod folder.
- Run game ~> Edit your profile ~> Enable mod (s).
How do I install Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods on Steam?
How to install Mods
- Download the mod to a temporary folder on your computer, such as the Downloads folder or your Desktop.
- Extract the mod file. Typically, mods are in an archive file format, such as. ZIP or.
- Extract any. SCS files into your Documents Euro Truck Simulator 2 mod folder.
Is ETS2 Lt safe?
If the official page for that mod here links to it’s ets2. lt page, then it is likely safe to use. Most of the mods on that site are stolen from their original authors.
How do I create an SCS file?
Here are the steps to convert a zip archive into SCS file using ezyZip:
- Under “Select zip file to convert”, click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to convert.
- Click “Convert to SCS “.
- IF your archive is password protected, enter it at the prompt and then click “Set Password”.
How do I activate mods on Steam?
Open the Game Launcher -> Mods window to see the list of available mods. Available in the sense that they’re downloaded and copied into the InstallationFolder Mods. To activate a mod, simply tick the little checkbox on the left of a mod name in the list and click Apply.
Can you Mod Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Euro Truck Simulator 2, in addition to all of its out-of-the-box goodness, also has a huge amount of fantastic mods. So many, in fact, that it can be a little dizzying trying to sort through each and every one.
How do you install bus mods in American Truck Simulator?
In American Truck Simulator it’s easy to install mods.
- When you download a ATS mods file it will usually come in one of three file types:.ZIP,.RAR and.SCS.
- Unzip the. ZIO or.
- Copy and paste mods in: C:Documents/ American Truck Simulator mod folder.
- After that you need to activate the mods you want to use.
As long as you have Malwarebytes and Popup Blocker (Strict), I’d say sharemods is absolutely fine.