- 1 How do you open the menu in Yandere simulator?
- 2 How do you activate bad romance mode in Yandere simulator?
- 3 How do you get Ebola mode in Yandere simulator?
- 4 How do you use the Death Note in Yandere simulator?
- 5 What is Senpai’s real name?
- 6 How do you kill Osana?
- 7 Can you kill the student council in Yandere simulator?
- 8 Can you beat Yandere simulator?
- 9 How do you activate the Miyuki Easter egg?
- 10 What does Huntress mode do?
- 11 How do you restore sanity in Yandere simulator?
- 12 Does the life NOTE exist?
- 13 Does l come back to life?
- 14 Is the life NOTE real?
Press the key to open and close the debug menu.
How do you activate bad romance mode in Yandere simulator?
Appearance. This mode is a reference to the ongoing manga JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Collect all eight stationary objects and then press the Left CTRL key while standing on the rooftop to activate this mode.
How do you get Ebola mode in Yandere simulator?
Appearance. Press E to activate this mode. When pressed, Ayano Aishi will become Ebola – chan. She will become deathly pale with golden eyes.
How do you use the Death Note in Yandere simulator?
As the March 17th, 2019 Build, an Easter Egg corresponding to the main character Yamiko can be activated while pressing F3 in the Easter Egg menu. When activated, Ayano will turn into Yamiko, and a Life Note will spawn with her.
What is Senpai’s real name?
Senpai’s name is Taro Yamada but this is his temporary name since the game is a work in progress many things aren’t in the game but we never know when Yandere Dev will change it.
How do you kill Osana?
What you first is join the Gardening club to access the poison stored inside the main shed. This will be done on a Monday, the day in which Osana gives Senpai a bento box. Go to her class (while shes not there) and you will be given the option to poison the bento box.
Can you kill the student council in Yandere simulator?
The Student Council cannot be shut down.
Can you beat Yandere simulator?
Since the game is still in early production, there is only one ending achievable, The Genocide Ending. (The Demo Ending is not really an ending, they are just cutscenes that play before Week 2). YandereDev has mentioned a few times on what kind of endings the game might have, but are not fully implemented yet.
How do you activate the Miyuki Easter egg?
Miyuki in the game. To activate this easter egg, the player has to follow the instructions below:
- Pick up the Magical Girl Wand In the Drama Club.
- Type “love and justice”.
- Type the “c” key to crouch.
- Type the “c” key again to stand up.
- Pick up the wand again.
- Type “e”.
What does Huntress mode do?
Huntress Mode is a reference to Samus Aran, the protagonist of the Metroid series. Press Q in the Easter Eggs Menu to activate this mode. It cannot be deactivated until the game is reset or the day ends. Ayano Aishi’s eyes will become green, her hair will become blonde, and a beauty mark will appear on her chin.
How do you restore sanity in Yandere simulator?
In order to restore sanity to normal, Ayano can:
- Laugh hysterically.
- View pictures of Senpai.
- Pass the time with the phone.
- Stand in Senpai’s pink aura, though getting noticed will eventually result in a Game Over.
- If Ayano is sent to the Counselor’s Office, her sanity is restored.
Does the life NOTE exist?
No there’s no life note. In the pilot manga though there actually was a death eraser which brought the people written in the note back to life if you erased their name with it.
Does l come back to life?
After Ryuk kills Light, Ryuk offers L the Death Note, but L refuses. Originally Answered: Is ” L ” really dead in the Death Note comics or will he return? Yes, L is dead and he will not return. N (Near) becomes L’s successor and attempts to catch Kira.
Is the life NOTE real?
While the exact origin of “Death Note ” is not clear, experts believe the book was created at the dawn of Chinese civilization. It was said that the Yellow Emperor created a certain notebook of death as a tool to enforce the newly established imperial system. So, you can say that Death Note was real (in a way).