- 1 How do you subvert the lore cultist simulator?
- 2 How do you upgrade lore?
- 3 Where is the books cultist simulator?
- 4 What do you do with the fascination cultist simulator?
- 5 How do you get the glimmering cultist simulator?
- 6 Where is mercy found cultist simulator?
- 7 How do you upgrade lore cultist simulator?
- 8 How do you upgrade followers on cultist simulator?
- 9 How do I get fleeting reminiscence?
- 10 How do I get rid of corpse cultist simulator?
- 11 How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
How do you subvert the lore cultist simulator?
Lore can be subverted by studying two fragments of the same level. This attempts to consume both fragments and creates a new lore of the next level and same type as the master fragment studied. This uses the same mechanic as studying two lore fragments of the same type (see Subverting Lore below).
How do you upgrade lore?
You Study lore with a copy of its self. So if you want to upgrade a Watchman’s Secret, you need to study it with another Watchman’s Secret. It’ll have 3 checks asking for different things each time, things like Glimmering, Erudition and Reason. If it succeeds, you’ll have one higher level of lore.
Where is the books cultist simulator?
Table of Books
|On the White||Morland’s Shop Oriflamme’s Auction House|
|Rapt in the King||Morland’s Shop|
|STUMM!||Oriflamme’s Auction House|
|Something something DEEP MYSTERIES something|
What do you do with the fascination cultist simulator?
Fascination can be removed in several ways: Using it as a Moth influence in a ritual. The right rite is required: Sunset Rite or Rite of the Map’s Edge. Especially useful to summon a Raw Prophet, which can be used to get rid of Evidences or simply left to safely decay.
How do you get the glimmering cultist simulator?
- Studying Passion always produces Glimmering.
- Painting can generate Glimmering.
- Glimmering is one of the possible choices when Dreaming on Way: The White Door.
- Exploring Streets Strange by Moonlight can generate Glimmering.
- Studying some Books can generate Glimmering.
Where is mercy found cultist simulator?
In the tool tip for the card will be the question. The question changes every time but always requires a lore fragment of the sixth magnitude as the answer. Element ID.
|“Where is mercy found?”||An Unmerciful Mantra|
|“Where is the queen who was not born?”||A Forgotten Chronicle|
How do you upgrade lore cultist simulator?
Upgrading Lore Fragments Any two lore fragments of the same principle and level can be combined by using the study verb. The result will be the next level up from the table below. This is two levels higher than the source lore fragments. practical.
How do you upgrade followers on cultist simulator?
Followers can be upgraded three times: when they spawn in your game, they are just Acquaintances. After you’ve found a cult, you can upgrade them to Believers, then to Disciples, and finally (for a select few) to Exalted.
How do I get fleeting reminiscence?
- Clear Bleak Thoughts action.
- Clear a Trembling in the Air action.
- Dream 1 Dread with 1 Contentment.
- Dream 1 Fascination with 1 Dread.
- A possible result after each Season of Ardours with your beloved.
- Talk to Miss Naenia about Restlessness.
- A small chance of obtaining by dreaming with Health.
How do I get rid of corpse cultist simulator?
A Human Corpse is an Ingredient card that can be used in Rituals. It also has the Reputation aspect, which allows Hunters to build a case against you. Same as Notoriety, it can be got rid of by using a Heart follower.
How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
Dreaming using 1 Health can produce 1 Contentment but can also produce instead other Influences such as Fascination. Exploring The Ecdysis Club using 1 Funds usually produces 1 Contentment. Painting by using Work on Skill: a Wild Imagination (and subsequent upgrades) can produce a Contentment.