- 1 Where is the ATS mod folder?
- 2 How do I install mods from the Steam Workshop?
- 3 Where do I find my subscribed mods on Steam?
- 4 How do you get the tow truck in American Truck Simulator?
- 5 How do you hire drivers in American Truck Simulator?
- 6 How do you turn the lights on in American Truck Simulator?
- 7 How do I extract a SCS MOD file?
- 8 Are MODs illegal?
- 9 How do I manually install mods on Steam?
- 10 How do I install hoi4 mods without steam?
Where is the ATS mod folder?
The answer is quite simple, just copy the zip file (without unpacking it!) of ATS mod into the specified folder: /Library/Application.
How do I install mods from the Steam Workshop?
Open the Game Launcher -> Mods window to see the list of available mods. Available in the sense that they’re downloaded and copied into the InstallationFolder Mods. To activate a mod, simply tick the little checkbox on the left of a mod name in the list and click Apply.
Where do I find my subscribed mods on Steam?
Scroll down until you see the ‘Your Workshop Files’ tab and click on it. Now click on the ‘ subscribed items’ on the right-hand side of the page.
How do you get the tow truck in American Truck Simulator?
To do it, use the Route Advisor, select a proper tab and press a button ([Enter] by default). The help will automatically take the truck and trailer to the closest city.
How do you hire drivers in American Truck Simulator?
Employing drivers | Employees American Truck Simulator Guide To employ a driver you must use the main control panel of the game. Click on the job agency icon located in lower right corner. Then click on the hire driver button.
How do you turn the lights on in American Truck Simulator?
Setting lights Configure them using the quick access ([F4] by default) or the “my truck ” > “cabin modification” menu displayed on the right when the game is paused. You should rather use the low beam ([F4] +  by default).
How do I extract a SCS MOD file?
scs file onto the SCS Extractor will extract all the containing files into the current location of SCS Extractor. To keep extracted content out of the game’s original directory, you should create a separate folder where you place a copy of the SCS Extractor. Then just drag the game file onto the extractor.
Are MODs illegal?
it is illegal for a person to create a mod, then proceed to mass sell it. Since a mod is based off of a game, you may not use it as a mass-profit idea since without the original game there would be no mod. However you may ask for donations.
How do I manually install mods on Steam?
- Locate the data folder. First of all, let’s open the folder where all the user data is stored for the game.
- Download the mods you like to have. Open your favourite webbrowser and go to the Steam workshop page.
- Rename and unpack with WinRAR.
- Move unpacked mod.
- Activate the mod.
- Compatibility issues.
- Remove mods manually.
How do I install hoi4 mods without steam?
Go to Documents > Paradox Interactive > Hearts of Iron IV > then you create a ” mod ” folder. And now just place the mod file and. mod file into the ” mod ” folder. Just open up your game, and go to the Mods section, and click on the mod you just added and there will be a check next to it.