- 1 How do you start bus in Bus Simulator?
- 2 What does H mean on Bus Simulator?
- 3 What does the retarder do in Bus Simulator?
- 4 How do you assign a driver in bus simulator?
- 5 Is bus simulator ultimate free?
- 6 How do you make a bus simulator game?
- 7 How do you reverse in Bus Simulator?
- 8 What are the 4 types of retarders?
- 9 How do you get more routes on Bus Simulator?
- 10 What is a bus stop brake?
- 11 What is a CNG bus in Bus Simulator?
How do you start bus in Bus Simulator?
To start a bus, you have to:
- Start the ignition – by pressing I key,
- Turn the lights on – by pressing L key,
- Close the doors – by pressing 1, 2 and 3,
- Release the handbrake – by pressing M key,
- Move forward – by pressing W key.
What does H mean on Bus Simulator?
( H ) on the dashboard and minimap means station brake (I’m not german but it has something to do with Haltestelle being a bus stop:)) Either you activated it by accident by hand (there’s a key bind assigned to Station brake) or the doors or ramp failed to close, thus keeping the automatic station brake on.
What does the retarder do in Bus Simulator?
You have an engine retarder to aid with engine braking, just like the real thing. The mirrors are also your most important tool, just like in a real bus. Indicate before pulling out of a bus stop and most drivers will let you out.
How do you assign a driver in bus simulator?
Hover over any of your routes and you’ll see an employee icon. Click on that icon and you’ll be able to begin assigning drivers and buses. Make sure that you assign the same amount of buses as you do drivers to the route.
Is bus simulator ultimate free?
Download Bus Simulator: Ultimate for Android free | Uptodown.com.
How do you make a bus simulator game?
For your first a one year bus simulator project is not a good idea. Go and make 3 or 4 very small games, and finish them, start to end. Draw up a solid GDD for each game, and use that as your reference. Invest in a decent GUI such as NGUI or use the free version.
How do you reverse in Bus Simulator?
Shift Gear The engine button will be near this as well. Once your bus is started, shift the gears to drive, park, or reverse.
What are the 4 types of retarders?
Retarders are mechanisms in some vehicles that help slow the vehicle and reduce the need for braking. The four basic types of retarders are exhaust, engine, hydraulic, and electric.
How do you get more routes on Bus Simulator?
In the first mission you have to drive during night, create two new routes, paint your bus and expand already existing routes. You can do all of that in 15 minutes and you will get 130,000.
What is a bus stop brake?
Bus Stop Brake is automatically active when you open the doors, and automatically turns off when you accelerate after closing the doors. In the game Handbrake seems to be an extra braking system that works similar to a usual car’s handbrake (and kind of the only way to get “harsh braking ” complain).
What is a CNG bus in Bus Simulator?
A CNG bus is a bus there drive on Gas instede of Diesel. in the game this is the the Iveco 12m -the Iveco bendybus – and the MAN Bendybus, so there is only 3 busses in the game there drives on GAS and is CNG busses.