- 1 How do you turn the lights on in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 2 Can you play Euro Truck Simulator 2 with a keyboard?
- 3 How do you get money fast in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 4 How do you sleep in Euro Truck Simulator?
- 5 How do you turn the radio on in ets2?
- 6 How do you lock the speed in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 7 Should I play ETS2 with a controller?
- 8 How do you use a controller on Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 9 What is the cheapest truck in ETS2?
- 10 Is there a money cheat for ETS2?
- 11 What is the fastest way to get XP in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 12 How do I turn on ATS walk mode?
How do you turn the lights on in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
As you may work during the night (or during a heavy rainfall) you need to use lights. Configure them using the quick access ([F4] by default) or the “my truck ” > “cabin modification” menu displayed on the right when the game is paused. You should rather use the low beam ([F4] + [ 2 ] by default).
Can you play Euro Truck Simulator 2 with a keyboard?
ETS2: PC Controls/Keybinds Euro Truck 2 Guide Euro Truck Simulator 2Â is for a beginner using a keyboard as well as for an experienced player having a steering wheel. When you create your profile, select your controller and type of gearbox. The tables below presents default controls.
How do you get money fast in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
7 Tips Get Money Fast on Euro Truck Simulator 2
- 1 #1 Pick the highest price per distance mission.
- 2 # 2 Use your own truck rather than a company’s truck.
- 3 #3 Pick a cheap, yet high-performance truck.
- 4 #4 Only take a job within the city where you are.
- 5 #5 Buy “Cargo Packs” DLC to get more valuable cargo options.
How do you sleep in Euro Truck Simulator?
You have to find a place to rest (marked with a blue bed icon). These are parking lots next to hotels or roads. Park on such parking lot, turn off the engine ([E] by default) and go asleep ([Enter] by default). When you are resting you see only passing hours.
How do you turn the radio on in ets2?
Euro Truck Simulator 2 – Now, to turn on the radio, simply click on the Radio icon located in the menu and double-click on a radio station.
How do you lock the speed in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Go to the pause menu, and select Options.
- Select Gameplay.
- Disable check on the Truck speed limiter option.
- Go back to the game and you should be able to drive beyond the previous limit.
- Be careful of the speed limit!
- Look at the screenshot above.
Should I play ETS2 with a controller?
I use a controller for ETS and it’s excellent. You’ll have to play with the thumbstick sensitivity for a bit to make sure it doesn’t jerk the truck off the road, but once you get it it’s very smooth. ETS2 works well with a controller.
How do you use a controller on Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Euro Truck Simulator 2 My settings for Xbox One controller. First set up controls. Don’t forget choose keyboard+XInput Gemapad 1. If you didn’t choose XInput Gemapad, force feedback will not work.
What is the cheapest truck in ETS2?
Iveco Stralis – Is another great truck to begin your Euro Truck Simulator 2 career, the cheapest one costs only €94,060 and it comes with a 310hp engine and a 4×2 chassis.
Is there a money cheat for ETS2?
If you want more money, go to the folder “Documents EuroTruck Simulator save 1” and open the file “game. sii” with notepad. Find the line “money_account”and adjust the desired amount of money, then save the file and start the game.
What is the fastest way to get XP in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- if you unlock 1 point into long distance skill then any delivery with a distance over 250 miles (ATS) /250 km ( ETS2 ) earns you 25% extra xp. (
- 1 point into high value cargo will give you 18% extra XP if hauling that type of cargo.
- 1 point into fragile cargo will get you 22% extra XP if hauling that type of cargo.
How do I turn on ATS walk mode?
How to walk in American Truck Simulator
- Enter the game and press play.
- When you are in the open world (not in the menu), press the “0” key (zero)
- Use the numpad keys and the mouse to walk around and control the direction.