- 1 How do you speed up Yandere simulator?
- 2 Why is Yandere simulator so laggy?
- 3 How do you change the time in Yandere simulator?
- 4 How long does it take to finish Yandere simulator?
- 5 How do you kill Osana?
- 6 Can you beat Yandere simulator?
- 7 Why is Yandere simulator banned on twitch?
- 8 How do I stop Yandere Sim from lagging?
- 9 How do you make Yandere simulator full screen?
- 10 How do you befriend Osana?
- 11 Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
- 12 What is a Yandere in anime?
- 13 Who is Senpai’s crush?
- 14 Where is YandereDev now?
- 15 Is Yandere SIM dead?
How do you speed up Yandere simulator?
Speed Up Time
- To speed up time you can press the ‘+’ and press ‘-‘ to stop speeding up.
- You can use yandere ~chans phone to speed up time.
Why is Yandere simulator so laggy?
The main reason why yandere simulator lags most of the time is because it is automatically set to the best graphics and turns on shadows, the game already has a giant polygon count, try running the game on lower graphics.
How do you change the time in Yandere simulator?
- Press the key to open and close the debug menu.
- F1 to F6 to cycle through uniforms (This will reset the day).
- 1 to change the day to Monday.
- 2 to change the day to Tuesday.
- 3 to change the day to Wednesday.
- 4 to change the day to Thursday.
- 5 to change the day to Friday.
How long does it take to finish Yandere simulator?
How much time will pass over the course of the game? The game will take place over a period of 10 weeks. Each week, a new “rival” will appear and get a crush on Senpai. You will have one week to eliminate her.
How do you kill Osana?
What you first is join the Gardening club to access the poison stored inside the main shed. This will be done on a Monday, the day in which Osana gives Senpai a bento box. Go to her class (while shes not there) and you will be given the option to poison the bento box.
Can you beat Yandere simulator?
Since the game is still in early production, there is only one ending achievable, The Genocide Ending. (The Demo Ending is not really an ending, they are just cutscenes that play before Week 2). YandereDev has mentioned a few times on what kind of endings the game might have, but are not fully implemented yet.
Why is Yandere simulator banned on twitch?
The page details the various reasons for which a game would be blacklisted; these include “self-destructive behavior,” harassment, gore and sexually explicit content. The streaming platform wouldn’t elaborate as to which of these rules Yandere Simulator violated in particular.
How do I stop Yandere Sim from lagging?
I don’t know how your running it so I’ll give you some overall tips to improve framerate and stability across all games.
- Run Fullscreen – It does wonders when you have a low end gpu.
- Start Yanderesim in Administrator mode.
- Run lower resolution if you have too (Your laptop may not be able to handle this game)
How do you make Yandere simulator full screen?
1. Download Yandere simulator 2. Unzip the file and click on the “yanderesim.exe” file 3. Select the graphics quality and if you want to play in full screen or windowed mode and click on “Play”.
How do you befriend Osana?
In order to befriend Osana, the player must complete Osana’s task. At 7:30 AM, Osana gets a phone call from her stalker. The player must hear Osana’s private phonecall without being caught eavesdropping. After that, at cleaning time, Osana and Raibaru will have a private conversation about Osana’s personal problem.
Where is the poison in Yandere simulator?
Emetic poison is located in the Gardening Club’s shed. It can also be obtained via the drops menu, but it costs 25 Info Points.
What is a Yandere in anime?
A yandere is a character, most often female and in anime, who become violently possessive of a love interest.
Who is Senpai’s crush?
Taro Yamada, also known as Senpai, is the love of Ayano Aishi/Ayato Aishi’s life and one of the main characters of Yandere Simulator.
Where is YandereDev now?
YandereDev, whose real name is Alex, is a 32-year-old independent American game developer who resides in California. He was born on June 30, 1988. He worked for a video game company for three years prior to the creation of Yandere Simulator, then left to pursue his dream of becoming an indie game developer.
Is Yandere SIM dead?
Don’t worry — nobody died. But there’s definitely drama surrounding the 32-year-old game developer. YandereDev (whose real name is Alex) already has a really controversial reputation. He became known for a game he created which is based on a reality in which you’re an underage schoolgirl.