- 1 How do you get chaff fs17?
- 2 How do you make chaff in Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 What can you do with chaff?
- 5 What is silage farm sim 17?
- 6 What is a chaff in farming?
- 7 What is chaff in Farming Simulator 16?
- 8 How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 10 Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 11 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
How do you get chaff fs17?
When installed on a Forage Harvester, it can be used to cut down Corn fields and produce Chaff. Chaff cannot be sold as-is. Instead, it must be dumped into a Silage Bunker, compressed by a large vehicle, and then fermented for several hours – at which point it becomes Silage.
How do you make chaff in Farming Simulator 19?
Chaff can be received from almost any grain or grass – you need to use a Forage harvester. Grass, hay, grains or corn – everything must be collected with the right attachment.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What can you do with chaff?
Chaff cannot be sold as-is. Its only function is to be turned into Silage, which is incredibly profitable. Chaffing equipment, on the other hand, is also quite expensive – but will pay for itself very quickly.
What is silage farm sim 17?
Edit. Versions: Farming Simulator 17 • Farming Simulator 15 • Farming Simulator 2013. Silage is fermented fodder made with chaff or grass.
What is a chaff in farming?
Chaff (/tʃæf/; also UK: /tʃɑːf/) is the dry, scaly protective casing of the seeds of cereal grains, or similar fine, dry, scaly plant material such as scaly parts of flowers, or finely chopped straw.
What is chaff in Farming Simulator 16?
Edit. The chaff is made by using a Krone BiG X 1100 (By chopping corn.) You can then unload it to a silage unloading spot, thus making it Silage (fermented grass or chaff )
How do you harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
Where do you sell straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
The barn, if you click on the price in the menu it will let you tag the location and put a green marker on it. In Ravenport it’s up the hill behind your starting farm.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.