- 1 Where can I fill my fs19 seeder?
- 2 How do you get seeds in Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How do you fill a fs19 sprayer?
- 4 How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 How long does it take for a field to grow in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 How do you get 100% fs19 fertilized?
Where can I fill my fs19 seeder?
To fill your machines with the goods, attach them to a vehicle (unless they are self-propelled), buy the right pallet in the Shop, and drive the vehicle with the machine to that pallet. You can’t refill the tanks anywhere you want to, this is possible only near the Shop.
How do you get seeds in Farming Simulator 19?
Today we will talk about farming simulator 19 how to buy seeds and farming simulator 19 where to buy seeds. Go to the shop menu > Objects > Bigbags. The seeds are in that category.
How do you fill a fs19 sprayer?
- Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill.
- Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you fertilize fields in Farming Simulator 19?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil. This method is the cheapest because it only costs you seeds.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How long does it take for a field to grow in Farming Simulator 19?
I think on normal (I play on hard difficulty with the crop growth set to normal cause slow takes too long ) it takes about 6 hours per growth stage, which sounds about right cause it takes 18 hours for grass to fully mature (the three different harvest stages) and 30(?) hours for crops like barley and corn to grow.
How do you cheat on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19 money cheat
- Start the game.
- Save your game immediately.
- Go to: farmingsimulator2019/savegame1.
- Find file farms. xml.
- Open file farms. xml with Notepad.
- Find money=”1000.000″
- Change the amount, e.g. 10 Million: Money=”10000000000″
- Save farms. xml file.
How do you get 100% fs19 fertilized?
Re: How do you Get 100 % fertilization? Farming Sim 19
- Fert right after harvesting, then cultivate/plow (if needed) your field. Use whatever seeder/planter you have.
- Seed/cultivate/fert, then wait for stage one of the crops, and fert again.
- Plant Oilseed Raddish, grow, and then seed yoour cash crop.