- 1 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
- 3 How do you fertilize in Farming Simulator?
- 4 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 What should I plant in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 What can you do on Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 How do you fill a weeder in Farming Simulator 19?
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
How long does it take for crops to grow in farming simulator 17?
The first growth cycle starts at 6:40am when you start the game. After that the growth cycles are every 5:20 on fast, every 6:40 on normal, or 13:20 on slow. Growth is suspended when you do a mission, so the times will be delayed by however long you spend doing missions.
How do you fertilize in Farming Simulator?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil. This method is the cheapest because it only costs you seeds.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What should I plant in Farming Simulator 17?
Crops ( Farming Simulator 17 )
- Soybeans (new)
What can you do on Farming Simulator 17?
From sowing to harvesting – step by step Farming Simulator 17 Guide
- Scarifying the Soil. On the left – a simple cultivator, on the right – a plough – both tools allow scarification of the ground, with sowing next in line.
- Storing and transporting.
How do you reset vehicles in Farming Simulator 2019?
Yes. In the map, select the tractor and the cart and choose reset.
How do you fill a weeder in Farming Simulator 19?
Re: how do i refill my weeder? You only need to fill it if you intend to turn on the seeder component. If you just want to weed, all you need to do is unfold it, lower it, and drag it across the field.