Hidden Badge #1 is a badge that can be obtained by searching the map hard enough to find it. Badge owners get LCVP Mk2 as a reward.
What is the biggest ship in DSS 3?
- Triple E-class Suezmax is the largest container ship in the game known to the general public, surpassing the G2-class Carrier in all aspects.
- This is the only container ship that is known by the general public to be an exclusive container ship.
How do you get credits on dynamic Ship Simulator 3?
Players can earn credits by doing either one of seven things.
- Fishing. Players can earn credits by fishing.
- Delivering Cargo. Players can earn credits by delivering cargo from port to port.
- Piloting Ships.
- Daily Logins.
- Putting Out Fires.
- Breaking Ice Sheets.
- Radio Ships.
- Sinking Ships.
How do penguins go to war?
To complete the quest you have to be hit by a missile and sink due to fire damage. Another standard is that your G2 has to be unloaded. It includes a badge which is to identify whether you have finished the quest or not. Those who have finished the quest receive a wartime skin for the G2-class Carrier as a reward.
How do you fish in dynamic Ship Simulator 3?
How do you fish?
- Spawn your Fishing Cutter at a port, any will do.
- Sail to the nearest location on the map (press M) marked ” Fishing Area”.
- Once you start seeing little flags popping out of the water, sail towards the black (or red if you are a Shrimp Trawler).
How do you beat the mosquito quest in dynamic Ship Simulator 3?
How to do this quest:
- Spawn in Ushuaia with the boat / ship of your choosing.
- Meet up with the museum representative.
- Drive your boat / ship to Puedo Williams (the small island east of Ushuaia)
- Talk with the man at the lighthouse.
- Travel south to the platform marked in your Map.
- Talk with the person on the offshore platform.