How many royal jellies does it take to get a mythic bee?

The probabilities are a 70% chance of getting a Rare, 27% chance of getting an Epic, 3% chance of getting a Legendary and a 0.004% (1 in 25,000) chance of getting a Mythic. There is also a 0.4% (1 in 250) chance that using a royal jelly will result in a Gifted Bee.

What are the chances of getting a mythic bee from a star egg?

The mythic egg is the only type of egg with the name of the bee rarity that it hatches into. The mythic egg is also the only egg that has a 100% of hatching into a certain bee rarity (except for Event bee eggs and specific bee eggs ). Trivia.

ExpandTools
Gliding Tools Parachute • Glider

2

How do you get a windy bee egg?

To get the Windy Bee from the Shrine, players must first donate a spirit petal to it. After donating a Spirit petal, any Cloud Vial donated gives the player a chance to obtain a Windy Bee Egg. The player’s chance to obtain the Windy Bee Egg depends on how much Favor the player has with the shrine.

What are the chances of getting a gifted mythic Bee from royal jelly?

Every time the player uses a royal jelly or hatches an egg, they have a 0.4% (1 in 250) chance to get a gifted bee.

You might be interested:  Often asked: How To Use Giants Editor For Farming Simulator 2017?

Can you get a gifted basic bee from a basic egg?

Basic Bee can only be obtained from basic eggs, star eggs, and the Basic Bee jelly, which is now unobtainable. The chances of getting a Gifted Basic Bee from sunflower seeds is 1 in 12,000.

What happens if you royal jelly a gifted bee?

if you royal jelly a gifted bee, it will have a 1/250 chance of becoming a gifted bee again. Same with non- gifted bees. Non- gifted bees also have a 1/250 chance of becoming a gifted bee.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *