How do you use the sprayer on Farming Simulator 2017?
To fill the Fertilizer Sprayer, tow it right up next to the pallet, and hit the refill button. Refilling will automatically stop when the tank is full or if sprayer is pulled away from the tank. Refilling can also be stopped manually by pressing the refill button again.
What is Giant editor?
Giants Editor – Program for creating and editing mods / maps. With the help of this software you can “drive” or edit full-fledged maps, objects and even full-fledged maps. So, this tool is ready to add to the map ready-made objects that require placement only through the Giants Editor.
How do I export mods from Giants editor?
To export your mod with all of its necessary files, open it in GIANTS Editor and then take the following steps:
- Choose File→ Export All with Files.
- In the file browser dialog, navigate to the place on your hard drive where you want to export.
- Make a new folder for your mod and its files.
- Type a name for your I3D file.
How do you make maps on farming simulator?
Here are the steps for making your own map mod in Farming Simulator.
- Create a new folder in the Farming Simulator mods folder.
- Within your new custom folder for your mod, create a subfolder named map.
- Start GIANTS Editor.
- Load an existing game map.
How do you fill the sprayer in Farming Simulator 19?
- Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill.
- Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you fill fertilizer in Farming Simulator 2017?
All you have to do is drive a slurry trailer, and fill it.