- 1 Can you fast travel in ATS?
- 2 How do you use console commands in American Truck Simulator?
- 3 How do you teleport in Truckersmp?
- 4 How do you move around ATS?
- 5 Can you get out of your truck in American Truck Simulator?
- 6 Where are the garages in ATS?
- 7 How do you reset your truck in American Truck Simulator?
- 8 How do you get money fast in American Truck Simulator?
- 9 Is American Truck Simulator coming to console?
- 10 How do I enable console in ets2?
- 11 What is the best truck in American Truck Simulator?
Can you fast travel in ATS?
Quick trip | Garage American Truck Simulator Guide If you have at least one garage you can get to it quickly using ” quick trip” option available in the garage manager. Select from a list (or map) the appropriate garage and click on the button in the lower right corner. You will be transferred automatically.
How do you use console commands in American Truck Simulator?
In order to activate console and developer mode you must go to “Documents” and then to the ” American Truck Simulator ” folder. There you will find a file named config. cfg – open it using the notepad and find the “uset g_console 0” and “uset g_developer 0” line (you can use CTRL + F) and change their value from 0 to 1.
How do you teleport in Truckersmp?
Users able to teleport using Console and then pressing –
- Launch and join any server.
- Open the console.
- Type in g_debug_camera 1 and press enter.
- Close the console and press -.
How do you move around ATS?
How to walk in American Truck Simulator
- Enter the game and press play.
- When you are in the open world (not in the menu), press the “0” key (zero)
- Use the numpad keys and the mouse to walk around and control the direction.
Can you get out of your truck in American Truck Simulator?
American Truck Simulator now lets you get out of your truck to stretch your legs. The big update also adds air horns, inspections and windows you can roll down.
Where are the garages in ATS?
- ATS Garage Locations By City. American Truck Simulator Garage Locations By City.
- California Garages. Bakersfield. Fresno.
- Nevada Garages. Carson City. Elko.
- Arizona Garages. Flagstaff. Phoenix.
- New Mexico Garages. Albuquerque. Farmington.
- Oregon Garages. Bend. Eugene.
- Washington Garages. Kennewick. Olympia.
- Utah Garages. Moab. Price.
How do you reset your truck in American Truck Simulator?
You have to press F7 (Default key) and call Assistance Service, they’ll pick you up and move your truck in a nearby town for a fee, usually ~500 Euro. EDIT: This won’t cancel your job, it ‘ll just delay it a bit.
How do you get money fast in American Truck Simulator?
Another way is having at least 2 garages on two different corners of the map and large number of drivers with their own trucks. Now open the garage manager and use quick trip. Time passes and the employees are earning money by delivering their cargo. The more employees in your company, the greater earning.
Is American Truck Simulator coming to console?
SCS Software has touched base on an American Truck Simulator PS4 release during an interview with Squirrel in 2018. Here’s what the studio had to say: It would absolutely make sense to have a console version of the game. That said, if you do need your fix of truck games, then there’s always Truck Driver.
How do I enable console in ets2?
The Console is a feature of most video games to type commands. It is mainly used by developers, but also by many players for cheating. In American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 the console can be opened by pressing “~”, but it has to be enabled first.
What is the best truck in American Truck Simulator?
Favorite truck in American Truck Simulator
- 17.9% Kenworth W900.
- 32.1% Mack Anthem.
- 3.6% Kenworth T680.
- 17.1% Volvo VNL.
- 18.6% Peterbilt 579.
- 10.7% International Lonestar.