- 1 Where do you take seeds in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 How do you transport seeds in farming simulator?
- 3 How do you pick up wheat off the ground in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 How do you fill the fertilizer sprayer in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 5 How do you move fertilizer in farming simulator?
- 6 What do you do after harvesting in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 8 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 9 How long does it take for a field to grow in Farming Simulator 19?
Where do you take seeds in Farming Simulator 17?
Storing Your Fertilizer / Seeds Once you have arrived at your farm you can now dump the contents of the tipper anywhere you would like. I have opted to dump it in one of the sheds. Using the new dump anywhere feature in FS17 you can empty the contents of your trailer using Left Ctrl + I.
How do you transport seeds in farming simulator?
There are a few options: Load them into the seeder in the store parking lot. Use a front loader to load them onto a bale trailer. Use a front loader to load them into a tipper.
How do you pick up wheat off the ground in Farming Simulator 19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
How do you fill the fertilizer sprayer in Farming Simulator 2019?
- Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill.
- Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you move fertilizer in farming simulator?
First Activate your Giant Mod in menu mod section called Brantner DPW 18000, enter the game and buy it. If you need more money you can complete some other secondary missions. If you control well your JCB and pallet forks you can load 2 pallets for strap. In total you can move 10 seed pallets.
What do you do after harvesting in Farming Simulator 19?
After each harvest, the fertility of soil returns to its basic level. You can fertilize the field before the sowing/planting stage. You can only fertilize again at each subsequent plant growth stage.
What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How long does it take for a field to grow in Farming Simulator 19?
I think on normal (I play on hard difficulty with the crop growth set to normal cause slow takes too long ) it takes about 6 hours per growth stage, which sounds about right cause it takes 18 hours for grass to fully mature (the three different harvest stages) and 30(?) hours for crops like barley and corn to grow.