- 1 How do you make hay bales on farming simulator?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 4 Do you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 Is there a square bale wrapper fs17?
- 7 What does a bale wrapper do?
- 8 Are wrapped bales worth more fs19?
- 9 How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 What crop is the most profitable?
How do you make hay bales on farming simulator?
- Mow some Grass using a Mower.
- Run a Tedder over the mowed grass.
- (optional) Run a Windrower over the Dried Grass to arrange it into a single trail, making it easier for pickup.
- Pick up the Dried Grass using a Baler, to create either round bales or square bales or Hay.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2020?
You can sell straw, hay and grass at the livestock barn.
Do you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 17?
Press the menu button (Menu/Start on Xbox One). Access the Finances tab (Change tabs with the bumper buttons on Xbox One). Select Borrow 5,000 and borrow the maximum amount of money. You should now have 250,000 in the bank.
Is there a square bale wrapper fs17?
Farming Simulator 17 only features one model of Bale Wrapper in the base game, which can only work with Round bales of Grass or Hay. This gives an incentive to create Round Bales, since they are otherwise less desirable than Square Bales.
What does a bale wrapper do?
A bale wrapper is a farm implement for wrapping bales in plastic, for them to turn into silage.
Are wrapped bales worth more fs19?
If you bale grass and wrap it, it becomes silage (IRL it would take a few weeks at least) which is worth significantly more, although silage bales generally sell for less than the same amount of loose silage.
How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 17?
The Joskin Betimax RDS 7500 will hold 6 cows, while the more expensive Michieletto AM19 will hold 14. The game will not render all of your cows, so do not expect to see the full number of cows in the cow area. Each Cow has an upkeep cost of $40 per day.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.