Can you Mod Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Euro Truck Simulator 2, in addition to all of its out-of-the-box goodness, also has a huge amount of fantastic mods. So many, in fact, that it can be a little dizzying trying to sort through each and every one.
Where is the mod manager ETS2?
When you start the game, click on the profile you want to use, then click on Mod Manager and activate the desired mod there.
How do I create an SCS file?
Here are the steps to convert a zip archive into SCS file using ezyZip:
- Under “Select zip file to convert”, click on browse (or your browser equivalent)
- Select the file you wish to convert.
- Click “Convert to SCS “.
- IF your archive is password protected, enter it at the prompt and then click “Set Password”.
What are the best mods for Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Best Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods
- ETS2 Local Radio by Koen. This is the sort of mod that makes me want to install a game to play around with it.
- EuRoadNet by EuRoadNet.
- Paris Rebuild by Grimes.
- Real Traffic Density by Cipinho.
- Real European Gas Stations Reloaded by ExiaRS.
- Real Fuel Prices by Nener.
- Real Advertisements by Sinagrit Baba.
How do I make ETS2 run faster?
Want a smoother running game??? Go to ets file in your documents/download folder click config, under “uset r buffer page size” reset value 10 to a higher number i.e. 50, i tried it and game is much better, will try even higher number and see how it goes, Malc. It seems the higher the number, the better the FPS.
As long as you have Malwarebytes and Popup Blocker (Strict), I’d say sharemods is absolutely fine.