- 1 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 2 Do you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
- 4 Do you have to pay for mods on Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 What should I plant in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 What crop is the most profitable?
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Do you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What is the best tractor in Farming Simulator 17?
If we are talking about all around endgame tractors, then Fendt 939 is the best tractor in the game – high top speed, enough power for any attachment, can change the seat direction. Fahr 9 Series is the second best – everything the same, minus seat position. All others are inferior in terms of top speed or HP.
Do you have to pay for mods on Farming Simulator 17?
“If PC players benefit from a larger quantity of mods, console players will be able to continuously enjoy new mods released regularly for free,” Thomas Frey of Giants said. It’ll be interesting to see if the mods available on PS4 are different to those available on Xbox One.
How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 17?
The Joskin Betimax RDS 7500 will hold 6 cows, while the more expensive Michieletto AM19 will hold 14. The game will not render all of your cows, so do not expect to see the full number of cows in the cow area. Each Cow has an upkeep cost of $40 per day.
What should I plant in Farming Simulator 17?
Crops ( Farming Simulator 17 )
- Soybeans (new)
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.