- 1 Can you play War Thunder simulator battles with mouse?
- 2 Is War Thunder a flight simulator?
- 3 How do you aim tanks in war thunder?
- 4 How do you aim realistic battles in war thunder?
- 5 How do I get rid of realistic war thunder?
- 6 How do you turn on your engine in War Thunder?
- 7 Is War Thunder a virus?
- 8 Is War Thunder really free?
- 9 Is Gaijin a malware?
- 10 Does War Thunder have single player?
- 11 How high can you go in War Thunder?
- 12 How many GB is war thunder?
Can you play War Thunder simulator battles with mouse?
As a keyboard and mouse user, yes it is possible. Not quite as smooth as using a joystick, but it can be done. It’s up to you whether it’s worth it or not, but if you like smoother control of your aircraft over mouse control, I’d go with a newer joystick.
Is War Thunder a flight simulator?
Short answer, no, it is not a sim, it may be pretty but you are better off with others if you want a realistic experience.
How do you aim tanks in war thunder?
When you spot an enemy, simply aim at the enemy with your binoculars and press the left mouse button this will automatically rotate your cannon and crosshair toward the enemy. After that you will simply have to go into the sniper mode, calculate the distance and make a shot.
How do you aim realistic battles in war thunder?
Aim Up in a Head On. Going head on is never a good idea, but sometimes you get forced into a head on situation. In 95% of head ons, you will have to aim slightly above their plane. This is because your bullets begin to drop as they leave the plane. By aiming slightly above the enemy, your bullets will “fall” into them.
How do I get rid of realistic war thunder?
Tips after figuring out how to take off in simulation mode
- Start the engine and set flaps to takeoff mode.
- Set power at ~30-40% so it gets moving and stabilize the direction with yaw.
- Gradually increase power in steps of 10% up to 60-70% while keeping it on the track.
How do you turn on your engine in War Thunder?
To start or turn off an engine, the default key is “I” and is available on all aircraft, independent of MEC settings.
Is War Thunder a virus?
War thunder cannot open and is infected by a virus.
Is War Thunder really free?
Game and Legal Info War Thunder is the most comprehensive free -to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft from World War II and the Cold War.
Is Gaijin a malware?
because it’s malware: it’s malicious software and it makes your computer work for Gaijin. Apparently the launcher installs itself in multiple places, including hidden folders. Gaijin is making their profits by using tactics characteristic of malware.
Does War Thunder have single player?
Well now you can, in War Thunder’s single player and co-op missions. Fly solo or co-op with some buddies or total strangers! Create custom battles to challenge you and your friends by going up against all odds or devastating the enemy!
How high can you go in War Thunder?
The games limit is 54k feet (16 km). If you try any higher you get return to battlefield.
How many GB is war thunder?
Storage: 35 GB available space.