- 1 Where do I sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 2 Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 3 How do you get rid of hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 What can I do with straw bales fs19?
- 5 Where can you sell straw in Farming Simulator 19?
- 6 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 Can you sell hay?
- 9 Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
- 10 How do you collect hay in Farming Simulator 19?
- 11 What is straw used for in farming?
Where do I sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
If you look right on the southern margin of the map, you will see Heating Plant. So, the building in the corner by the entrance, it is a place, where you can sell bales.
Can you sell bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
You can sell all types of bales at this Selling Station.
How do you get rid of hay bales in Farming Simulator 19?
Machines for collecting bales. To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines: Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
What can I do with straw bales fs19?
Straw Bales can be loaded into a Bale Shredder or Mixer Wagon, which can then be driven up to the cow shed to unload. If using a Mixer Wagon, make sure to empty it first, and load only Straw!
Where can you sell straw in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sell straw, hay and grass at the livestock barn.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
As you can see, the most profitable crop is corn, converting it into chopped straw and obtaining silage for sale in the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for a large (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
How do you make money on Farming Simulator 19?
Farming Simulator 19: How To Make Money Quickly, Best Tips And Tricks
- Buy fields. The fields nearby being worked by AI players can be bought by you.
- Weeding is paramount. You’re a farmer, weeding is absolutely necessary.
- Lease machines.
- But don’t ride on plants.
- Free storage!
Can you sell hay?
Because of great demand for hay, it is possible to make a pretty penny by selling substantial amounts of hay. If you have hay to sell, here are a few tips that will help you market your hay for sale. Before you can market your hay, you need to find market opportunities.
Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
In game with the right mod, yes you can.
How do you collect hay in Farming Simulator 19?
Use Tedders to get it – the available models differ only in their width. This machine scatters grass allowing it to wither – grass that wasn’t run over with tedders won’t turn into hay. Use Windrowers on hay. After that, you can collect hay with a baler or an auger wagon.
What is straw used for in farming?
A bale of straw can be used as a planting medium for garden vegetables. A wet bale of straw will decay from the inside out, providing a fertile bed for crops from potatoes to herbs. Straw is often used as insulation for protecting crops that grow through the winter.