- 1 What should I buy first in Farming Simulator?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Which farm simulator is the best?
- 4 How much money do you start with in Farming Simulator 19?
- 5 Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
- 7 What crop is the most profitable?
- 8 How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 17?
- 9 What can you do on Farming Simulator 17?
- 10 Where are the golden nuggets on Farming Simulator 17?
What should I buy first in Farming Simulator?
I recommend to start Farming Simulator 19 by getting two tractors. Depending on which difficulty you play (medium or hard), you get a different amount of money. However, a good tractor is important for every work you will do on your farm.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Which farm simulator is the best?
Stardew Valley is arguably the best farming simulator on mobile. It has all of the usual elements, including the ability to grow, harvest, and sell crops.
How much money do you start with in Farming Simulator 19?
You start with nothing; cash: $1,250,000. You also have a $250,000 bank loan. Please note that this loan is worth repaying quickly.
Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 17?
Press the menu button (Menu/Start on Xbox One). Access the Finances tab (Change tabs with the bumper buttons on Xbox One). Select Borrow 5,000 and borrow the maximum amount of money. You should now have 250,000 in the bank.
Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 17?
No house or sleeping. You can farm as long as you want.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
How many cows can you have in Farming Simulator 17?
The Joskin Betimax RDS 7500 will hold 6 cows, while the more expensive Michieletto AM19 will hold 14. The game will not render all of your cows, so do not expect to see the full number of cows in the cow area. Each Cow has an upkeep cost of $40 per day.
What can you do on Farming Simulator 17?
From sowing to harvesting – step by step Farming Simulator 17 Guide
- Scarifying the Soil. On the left – a simple cultivator, on the right – a plough – both tools allow scarification of the ground, with sowing next in line.
- Storing and transporting.
Where are the golden nuggets on Farming Simulator 17?
By a rock at the front of the mine you’ll find Nugget #96 [247, 1921] and inside the mine-cart is Nugget #97 [249, 1924]. Go back to the east, back along the northern path. 7. Farming Simulator 17 Gold Nuggets 56-100.
|2||General hints and tips|
|5||Gold Nuggets 1-10|