- 1 Where do you sell canola in Farming Simulator 15?
- 2 Where do you sell canola in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 3 How do you sell crops on farming simulator 15?
- 4 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 15?
- 5 How do you farm canola?
- 6 What header do you need for canola?
- 7 How do you farm canola in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 Where can I sell cotton fs19 Welker farms?
- 9 Where do you sell wood chips in Farming Simulator 19?
- 10 Where do you sell corn on Farming Simulator 15?
- 11 How do you harvest in Farming Simulator 15?
- 12 How do you get silage in fs15?
Where do you sell canola in Farming Simulator 15?
Selling Canola These dumping chambers are used the same as the Silo back at your farm. Drive a tractor or truck towing a Tipper Trailer with Canola in it over the dumping chamber, and press the key to unload.
Where do you sell canola in Farming Simulator 2019?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
How do you sell crops on farming simulator 15?
At the beginning, it may seem as small amount, but when selling larger crop, the sum will be of course much bigger. It is best to sell your grain in the Grain elevator. No matter of what purchase point you choose, the selling looks the same. You have to drive the tractor onto a special spot, where you can unload it.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 15?
When beginning the game, sow mainly wheat and barley, as these two plants are the most profitable at this stage. There’s not point in growing corn at all, at least when it would be used for selling. Comparison Farming Simulator 15 Guide.
|Plant||Crop (1ha)||Average profit (1ha)|
|Potatoes||74,30 t||29Â 320$ – 30Â 130$|
How do you farm canola?
From farm to table, canola production looks something like this:
- Plant the seed. Farmers use a piece of equipment called a drill or planter to place the canola seeds.
- Watch it grow and blossom.
- Harvest the seeds from the pod.
- Deliver seeds to production facility.
- Pacific Northwest canola production.
- Added value.
What header do you need for canola?
Canola. Requires: cultivator, seeder, harvester with a header for grain; Usage: as food for: chicken and pigs, chaff for compost (after using a special harvester); Special characteristics: leaves straw which can be collected – you can either sell it or use for animal bedding (pigs and cows).
How do you farm canola in Farming Simulator 19?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
Where can I sell cotton fs19 Welker farms?
Go to the Wool sale point. Open the big garage door on the blue building at the back of the lot (adjacent to the Wool sign). Set the cotton bale on the concrete floor just inside the garage door.
Where do you sell wood chips in Farming Simulator 19?
In case you haven’t found it yet, there’s a woodchip sell point tucked away at the back of the sawmill that you can access even if you don’t own the sawmill. It looks just like the FS17 woodchip sell point (sort of circular fence full of woodchips, sell point in the entrance). Wood chips are indeed only for selling.
Where do you sell corn on Farming Simulator 15?
Selling Corn Harvested Corn can be sold at a variety of different places on each map. Each of these locations, marked by a white “offload” icon, has a grated dumping chamber embedded into the road, where Corn can be unloaded for sale. These dumping chambers are used the same as the Silo back at your farm.
How do you harvest in Farming Simulator 15?
Remember to drive in a straight line and harvest as much crop as you can every time. When you set the machine in the right place, you can switch on the cruise control. When on the other side of the field, turn around and repeat the task. After the container is full, drive to the trailer nearby and unload the grain.
How do you get silage in fs15?
The primary method of producing Silage in bulk is by fermenting Grass and/or Chaff in a fermentation bunker. In both Bjornholm and Westbridge Hills, there are 5 such bunkers: 4 large ones at the Biogas Plant, and a smaller one at the Cow Pasture.