- 1 How do you promote a follower in the cultist simulator?
- 2 How do you recruit Hunter cultist simulator?
- 3 How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
- 4 What do you do with the fascination cultist simulator?
- 5 How do you kill the hunters cultist simulator?
- 6 How do you get rid of damning evidence cultist simulator?
- 7 How do you get to the spider door?
- 8 How do you create a contentment?
- 9 How do I get fleeting reminiscence?
- 10 How do I get lore fragments cultist simulator?
How do you promote a follower in the cultist simulator?
Promoting a Believer to a Disciple requires you to provide at least 7 points of the founding Principle of your Society. Rivals gain the Disciple aspect when their Ascension reaches level 3. Recruiting a rival at this stage turns them into a normal Disciple.
How do you recruit Hunter cultist simulator?
The Weary Detective is a generic Hunter employed by the capital’s police. When made a Rival by sharing Lantern or Winter lore (Which must be rank 14), he becomes known as Douglas, and can be recruited as a Forge Follower by giving him a Tool as well as using 21 of your cult’s founding principle.
How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
Dreaming using 1 Health can produce 1 Contentment but can also produce instead other Influences such as Fascination. Exploring The Ecdysis Club using 1 Funds usually produces 1 Contentment. Painting by using Work on Skill: a Wild Imagination (and subsequent upgrades) can produce a Contentment.
What do you do with the fascination cultist simulator?
Fascination can be removed in several ways: Using it as a Moth influence in a ritual. The right rite is required: Sunset Rite or Rite of the Map’s Edge. Especially useful to summon a Raw Prophet, which can be used to get rid of Evidences or simply left to safely decay.
How do you kill the hunters cultist simulator?
Talking to a Hunter with a Lethal Poison will kill them and leave behind Notoriety (unless using Glassfinger Toxin). Hunters with the Tenacious aspect have a 30% chance to survive this type of attack, which will also produce a Notoriety.
How do you get rid of damning evidence cultist simulator?
With one more Notoriety, this card may be upgraded to Damning Evidence. Tentative Evidence can be got rid of by talking to a follower high in Moth aspect.
How do you get to the spider door?
Way: The Spider’s Door can be reached by Dreaming on Way: Through the Stag Door with a Grail, Lantern or Knock Lore fragment of the eighth magnitude or higher.
How do you create a contentment?
Here are a some tips for cultivating contentment in your life:
- Pause. When you find yourself unhappy with someone or something, pause.
- Stop buying stuff you don’t need.
- Show people you appreciate them.
- Practice gratitude.
- Learn to enjoy simple things that don’t cost money.
- Live in the moment.
- You May Also Like:
How do I get fleeting reminiscence?
- Clear Bleak Thoughts action.
- Clear a Trembling in the Air action.
- Dream 1 Dread with 1 Contentment.
- Dream 1 Fascination with 1 Dread.
- A possible result after each Season of Ardours with your beloved.
- Talk to Miss Naenia about Restlessness.
- A small chance of obtaining by dreaming with Health.
How do I get lore fragments cultist simulator?
Lore Fragments are a resource that can primarily be obtained from studying books, but can also be obtained from various interactions. The type of Lore is indicated by its color. There is one lore fragment type for each principle, including Lantern, Forge, Edge, Winter, Heart, Grail, Moth, Knock, and Secret Histories.