- 1 How does streaming work tuber simulator?
- 2 How do you get brains in tuber simulator?
- 3 How do I unlock the knowledge tree?
- 4 How do you get money in tuber simulator?
- 5 What is the knowledge tree in PewDiePie’s tuber simulator?
- 6 How long does it take to hatch an egg in tuber simulator?
- 7 How do you get Pixeling in PewDiePie’s tuber simulator?
- 8 Can you get banned in tuber simulator?
How does streaming work tuber simulator?
Streaming is a part of PewDiePie: Tuber Simulator that no one really utilizes completely. When the app isn’t open or you don’t make videos for a 5 minute period, you start streaming to collect views and subscribers.
How do you get brains in tuber simulator?
Brains is one of the multiple currencies in PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator. It helps upgrade items on the Knowledge Tree. Brains can be received by completing epic quests, leveling up a theme, or leveling up your character.
How do I unlock the knowledge tree?
The Knowledge Tree is an upgrade system where the player can unlock special bonuses in exchange for Brains. It can be accessed by tapping the button at the bottom of the screen that has an image of a brain and an arrow.
How do you get money in tuber simulator?
PewDiePie’s Tuber Simulator Guide: How to Earn More Bux
- Level Up A Specific Genre And Your YouTube Channel.
- Redeem Your Daily Prizes.
- Complete More Quests.
- Use Less Brains.
- Play Puggle When You’ve Got Deliveries In Progress.
What is the knowledge tree in PewDiePie’s tuber simulator?
The Knowledge Tree is a tab in PewDiePie: Tuber Simulator that can boost views and subs for different categories or reduce shipping time or increase stream time by leveling up different perks for Brains.
How long does it take to hatch an egg in tuber simulator?
One day you should come onto the game and see a symbol above the egg which means it’s ready to hatch! You need to tap the symbol and then keep tapping to break your egg open!
How do you get Pixeling in PewDiePie’s tuber simulator?
The answer is by raiding other video game tropes and bringing in pets. Players that are at level 15 or over can now obtain eggs, wait for them to hatch and have little Pixelings in their room.
Can you get banned in tuber simulator?
People who cheat on Tuber Simulator are automatically removed from some of the game’s funniest functions. We do not ban them.