- 1 Where do you sell eggs in Farming Simulator 17 sosnovka?
- 2 What do you do with eggs on farming simulator?
- 3 Do eggs go bad in fs19?
- 4 How do fs19 chickens make money?
- 5 How do I sell my chicken coop on fs19?
- 6 How do you feed animals in Farming Simulator 19?
- 7 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 8 Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 17?
Where do you sell eggs in Farming Simulator 17 sosnovka?
There are two locations, where you can sell eggs: in the town to the North-West or to the North-East. The only notification board on the map is next to your farm . Other important locations have been provided on the map.
What do you do with eggs on farming simulator?
Eggs can be sold at any Sale Point that accepts Crops. There are multiple such Sale Points on each map provided with the base game. To sell Eggs, simply bring the boxes to the marked area at the Sale Point. Eggs are sold automatically once over the Sale Point, though this is somewhat finicky.
Do eggs go bad in fs19?
Eggs do not go bad so you can store it as long as you want.
How do fs19 chickens make money?
The main way to make money with chickens in Farming Simulator 19 is by breeding them until they give you eggs. The eggs can then be sold for money. Once you have your Chicken Coop ready, simply go ahead to the Animal Dealer and purchase some chickens.
How do I sell my chicken coop on fs19?
To sell chickens, go in front of the gate of the selected chicken pen and open the menu. From there you can sell the chicken surplus. Each box has 150 litres, unless it is not full yet.
How do you feed animals in Farming Simulator 19?
Food and Water Take your water tanker and fill up with the water source you prefer or have on your farm. Then pour the water into the water tanks near the pasture. For food, sheep require grass or hay that can be collected from your own farm, loaded onto a wagon and dropped into the feeder near the pasture.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Is there a money cheat for Farming Simulator 17?
Press the menu button (Menu/Start on Xbox One). Access the Finances tab (Change tabs with the bumper buttons on Xbox One). Select Borrow 5,000 and borrow the maximum amount of money. You should now have 250,000 in the bank.