- 1 How do I reset my Euro Truck?
- 2 How long do you sleep in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 3 How do I run faster in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 4 How long is an hour in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 5 What do I do if my truck is stuck in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 6 How do you refresh jobs in ets2?
- 7 What happens if you dont sleep in ets2?
- 8 How do you sleep in garage on American Truck Simulator?
- 9 Can you see your drivers in ets2?
- 10 What is the most powerful truck in ets2?
- 11 How can I increase the speed of my truck?
- 12 What is the best truck in ets2?
- 13 Is Euro Truck Simulator accurate?
- 14 Is Euro Truck Simulator to scale?
- 15 How much is an hour in American Truck Simulator?
How do I reset my Euro Truck?
Launch Euro Truck Simulator 2 and load into your profile. Open the console. Type in uset g_force_economy_reset 1 and press the ENTER key. Save your game and exit the profile (or the game).
How long do you sleep in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Unless one has the “Fatigue simulation” option disabled, in Euro Truck Simulator 2, rest should be taken every 11 hours, while the rest itself lasts for 9 hours. In American Truck Simulator, you should rest every 14 hours, while you rest for 10 hours.
How do I run faster in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
The only way to make them go faster is to turn the cruise control off in the options. The best camera to control the truck is the one located in a cabin. It is a bit awkward to drive with it through a city as you have to look around in order not to hit anything.
How long is an hour in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
So 1 hour is about 3-4 minutes and 1 day is about 72-96 minutes.
What do I do if my truck is stuck in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
You have to press F7 (Default key) and call Assistance Service, they’ll pick you up and move your truck in a nearby town for a fee, usually ~500 Euro. 6
How do you refresh jobs in ets2?
Here’s how to do that:
- Go to My Documents Euro Truck Simulator 2 profiles and find your profile – if you only have one profile it’ll be the only one, otherwise you’ll have to work out which one you want.
- Open the config.
- Look for the line uset g_force_economy_reset “0” – change the 0 to a 1 and save the file.
What happens if you dont sleep in ets2?
If you neglect messages remaining about taking a rest, the notifications will become more frequent, you will hear yawning sound and the picture will get darker with displayed “falling asleep” message. However, it does not limit your driving ability therefore you may continue and deliver the cargo.
How do you sleep in garage on American Truck Simulator?
garage the “”enter”” button just gives me the option to mamage that garage. activate sleep.
Can you see your drivers in ets2?
Nope. There’s a way to do it via traffic mods but not built into the game.
What is the most powerful truck in ets2?
The fastest truck in Euro Truck Simulator is the Scania R730. With 730Hp, it is the most powerful engine in Euro Truck Simulator 2. It is the most expensive one from Scania (and the game), costing 212.430 Euros.
How can I increase the speed of my truck?
7 Ways to Boost Horsepower in a Truck
- Get a tune-up.
- Get rid of any extra “gear” you’re hauling around.
- Install a cold-air intake.
- Install an aftermarket exhaust system.
- Invest in an engine tuner.
- Install an STS turbo kit.
- Install any number of aftermarket superchargers.
What is the best truck in ets2?
Guide To The Absolute Best Trucks In ETS2
|01||Volvo FH16||1,400 L|
|02||Volvo FH||1,400 L|
|03||Mercedes-Benz New Actros||1,400 L|
|04||Scania R 2009||1,400 L|
Is Euro Truck Simulator accurate?
SCS is not really accurate when it comes to mapping, especially in Germany’s Ruhr area, the Netherlands, Brussels and UK. Some important roads that should be there are absent, and some roads are incorrectly represented.
Is Euro Truck Simulator to scale?
The official scale for ATS is 1:20 and for ETS2 it’s 1:19 (EU)/1:15 (UK)/1:3 (cities). But the time is also scaled. In fact, in a little experiment I just did in ATS, it appears time is scaled based on how fast you move.
How much is an hour in American Truck Simulator?
An aproximate is: Highway time (if you drive within the speed limits) 1 hour in game = 6 minutes RL. In cities (same as above) 1 hour in game = 3 minutes RL.