- 1 How do I install Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods on Steam?
- 2 How do you upgrade your garage in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 3 How do I activate mods on Steam?
- 4 Can you Mod Euro Truck Simulator 2?
- 5 Where is the ETS2 mod folder?
- 6 How do you cheat on ETS2?
- 7 Which is the best truck in ETS2?
- 8 What is the cheapest truck in ETS2?
How do I install Euro Truck Simulator 2 mods on Steam?
How to install Mods
- Download the mod to a temporary folder on your computer, such as the Downloads folder or your Desktop.
- Extract the mod file. Typically, mods are in an archive file format, such as. ZIP or.
- Extract any. SCS files into your Documents Euro Truck Simulator 2 mod folder.
How do you upgrade your garage in Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Upgrading garage To expand your garage (the smallest one into the small one or the small one into the big one) you need to click on ” upgrade ” located in the garage manager. Confirm and the garage will be upgraded at once and you will be able to buy new trucks and employ new drivers.
How do I activate mods on Steam?
Open the Game Launcher -> Mods window to see the list of available mods. Available in the sense that they’re downloaded and copied into the InstallationFolder Mods. To activate a mod, simply tick the little checkbox on the left of a mod name in the list and click Apply.
Can you Mod Euro Truck Simulator 2?
Euro Truck Simulator 2, in addition to all of its out-of-the-box goodness, also has a huge amount of fantastic mods. So many, in fact, that it can be a little dizzying trying to sort through each and every one.
Where is the ETS2 mod folder?
Browse to “My Documents Euro Truck Simulator 2 ” Browse to ” mod ” – create the folder if it does not exist. Place the “. scs” files into this folder (not a subfolder, ie: “My Documents Euro Truck Simulator 2 mod modfile.
How do you cheat on ETS2?
- g_police 0 – Off police.
- g_police 1 – On police.
- g_traffic 0 – Off traffic.
- g_traffic 1 – On traffic.
- g_set_time xx – If xx=03 then 23+3=tomorrow 02.
- g_set_time – Time change.
- g_fps – Displays framerate.
- g_flyspeed – Free movement speed of the camera.
Which is the best truck in ETS2?
Guide To The Absolute Best Trucks In ETS2
|01||Volvo FH16||540 HP|
|02||Volvo FH||460 HP|
|03||Mercedes-Benz New Actros||421 HP|
|04||Scania R 2009||360 HP|
What is the cheapest truck in ETS2?
Iveco Stralis – Is another great truck to begin your Euro Truck Simulator 2 career, the cheapest one costs only €94,060 and it comes with a 310hp engine and a 4×2 chassis.