- 1 How do you gain erudition?
- 2 How can I get rarefied mind?
- 3 How do you get lesson learned in vitality?
- 4 How do I get more reason cultist Sims?
- 5 What do you do with the fascination cultist simulator?
- 6 How do I get to the passion cultist simulator?
- 7 How do you upgrade the health cultist simulator?
- 8 How do you get lessons from cultist simulator?
- 9 How do you use the vitality cultist simulator?
- 10 How do I get rid of Mr Alden?
- 11 How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
- 12 How do I get better at Cultist simulator?
How do you gain erudition?
How to increase the general erudition
- Learn new words.
- Expand Your Thesaurus.
- Read analytical articles and critical reviews.
- Visit special websites to improve your knowledge.
- Write more than ordinary people.
- Read more!
How can I get rarefied mind?
Skill: a Rarefied Mind Get this skill and an extra Reason card by studying Skill: Profound Scholarship with four Erudition: a Lesson Learnt and any Lantern, Forge, or Knock lore.
How do you get lesson learned in vitality?
The first time you Study two Vitality, you will gain Skill: a Hardened Physique and an extra Health. Then studying two Vitality yields Vitality: a Lesson Learnt. Dreaming certain Ill Health cards with this card will heal them. Upgrade Trembling Airs to Pulsing Airs.
How do I get more reason cultist Sims?
- Study two Erudition.
- Study Skill: Scholarship or higher with Erudition: a Lesson Learnt.
- Physician Legacy gives four extra reason, though one must be consumed to unlock dreaming.
- Answering the Stag Door’s Riddle and becoming a Know currently gives you one extra reason.
What do you do with the fascination cultist simulator?
Fascination can be removed in several ways: Using it as a Moth influence in a ritual. The right rite is required: Sunset Rite or Rite of the Map’s Edge. Especially useful to summon a Raw Prophet, which can be used to get rid of Evidences or simply left to safely decay.
How do I get to the passion cultist simulator?
- Study two Glimmering. Only the first time when you don’t have Skill: a Vivid Imagination or higher.
- Study Skill: a Vivid Imagination or higher with Glimmering: a Lesson Learnt.
- If the Priest Legacy is chosen, Dreaming of your Desire and slotting in the unique Job will turn your Desire into Passion.
How do you upgrade the health cultist simulator?
- Study two Vitality. Only the first time when you don’t have Skill: a Stronger Physique or its upgrades.
- Study the Skill: a Stronger Physique or its upgrades with Vitality: a Lesson Learnt.
- Reason and Passion can be transformed to Health in a round-about way (this is a one-way process):
How do you get lessons from cultist simulator?
Study two Erudition cards together to obtain a Reason card along with Skill: Scholarship card. This can only be done once. Study two Erudition cards together to obtain Erudition: a Lesson Learnt.
How do you use the vitality cultist simulator?
To get Vitality, you can do one of two things. You can either Work your Health card or Study it alongside a Physical Skill. After 60 seconds, you will have a Vitality and the skill will improve. Once you’ve got the two Vitality you need, you can Study them together to get another Health.
How do I get rid of Mr Alden?
There are a number of possible ways to dispose of Alden by talking to a Follower, with the subject being your position at Glover & Glover: Edge: Attempts to kill Alden, but kills the follower on failure. 10 Edge will guarantee success. On success, produces Notoriety, Alden turns into A Human Corpse.
How do you make a contentment cultist simulator?
Dreaming using 1 Health can produce 1 Contentment but can also produce instead other Influences such as Fascination. Exploring The Ecdysis Club using 1 Funds usually produces 1 Contentment. Painting by using Work on Skill: a Wild Imagination (and subsequent upgrades) can produce a Contentment.
How do I get better at Cultist simulator?
And good luck.
- Learn The Lingo. Cultist Simulator has its own special language that you’ll want to learn as quickly as possible when getting started.
- Read, Read, Read.
- Hoard Your Resource Cards and Don’t Waste Them.
- Stave Off Fear, Dread, and Despair.
- Maintain A Neat Play Area.