- 1 How much is American Truck Simulator on steam?
- 2 What do you need for American Truck Simulator?
- 3 Is American truck simulator on ps4?
- 4 Do you need steam to play American Truck Simulator?
- 5 Does American Truck Simulator have all 50 states?
- 6 Which truck simulator is the best?
- 7 What computer is best for American Truck Simulator?
- 8 Can I play American truck simulator on a laptop?
- 9 Is American Truck Simulator accurate?
- 10 What states are in American Truck Simulator?
- 11 Does Xbox have truck simulator?
- 12 How big is the map in American Truck Simulator?
- 13 Is American Truck Simulator free on PC?
- 14 Where can I buy American trucks?
How much is American Truck Simulator on steam?
|Currency||Current Price||Converted Price|
|New Zealand Dollar||NZ$ 27.99||+1.20%|
|Norwegian Krone||169,00 kr||+1.90%|
|Japanese Yen||¥ 2280||+4.02%|
What do you need for American Truck Simulator?
Here are the American Truck Simulator System Requirements (Minimum)
- CPU: Info.
- CPU SPEED: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit.
- VIDEO CARD: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- PIXEL SHADER: 5.0.
- VERTEX SHADER: 5.0.
- FREE DISK SPACE: 3 GB.
Is American truck simulator on ps4?
Truck Driver, a truck driving simulator game, is coming to Playstation 4 and Xbox One Sept. A Steam version of the game will be available Nov. 11.
Do you need steam to play American Truck Simulator?
A: American Truck Simulator requires a free Steam client. If you haven’t done it already, you will need to create a new Steam account.
Does American Truck Simulator have all 50 states?
It currently features depictions of the western U.S. states of California, Nevada, Arizona, with New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Idaho, and Colorado available as DLCs.
Which truck simulator is the best?
Best Truck Simulator Reviews & Recommendations 2020
- Best Overall. Truck Driver — PlayStation 4. This is a game-type truck simulator where you are given a truck and you get your assignment.
- Best Value. Mudrunner — American Wilds Edition.
- Honorable Mention. Euro Truck Simulator.
What computer is best for American Truck Simulator?
An Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 CPU is the minimum CPU to run the game, however the developers SCS Software recommend a CPU greater or equal to an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 to play the game. The American Truck Simulator PC requirements state that you will need at least 3 GB of storage space available.
Can I play American truck simulator on a laptop?
American Truck Simulator Laptop Requirements GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM or better mobile GPU is needed. Most gaming laptops meet the RAM requirement of 6gb, though 4gb is enough to meet the minimum requirements. Also, note that at least 4gb of hard drive space is required.
Is American Truck Simulator accurate?
If it’s like ETS the place names, major road, and the locations of both are fairly accurate but the detail of the cities are lacking. As a gaming trucker, I can tell you ATS is accurate on the bigger details of the roads in a lot of ways, but misses a lot of smaller details.
What states are in American Truck Simulator?
There are currently nine states:
- New Mexico.
Does Xbox have truck simulator?
On The Road The Truck Simulator Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S – Xbox’s Major Nelson.
How big is the map in American Truck Simulator?
Trivia. On release, the scale of the ATS map was 1:35. In version 1.5, it was changed to 1:20 (1.75x larger) to match the scale used in Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Is American Truck Simulator free on PC?
Experience America’s most popular Class 8 truck for yourself! The long-awaited Freightliner Cascadia® for American Truck Simulator is finally here, and is available in a wide variety of configurations, available for free for every owner of the game.
Where can I buy American trucks?
American Truck Simulator is available to purchase on Steam.