- 1 Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator?
- 2 Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 3 How much can you sell a bale of hay for?
- 4 Where can I sell straw in fs15?
- 5 What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
- 6 How do you collect bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 7 Where do you sell grass in Farming Simulator 19?
- 8 Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
- 9 What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 10 Is making hay profitable?
- 11 How much does a 50 lb bale of hay cost?
- 12 How much is hay worth per acre?
Where do you sell bales in Farming Simulator?
Bottom right of the map, “Barn”. Right on the southern margin of the map west of the default farm location, also where the Biomass Heating Plant is. Bales sell at the building in the corner by the entrance.
Can you sell hay bales in Farming Simulator 2020?
You can sell straw, hay and grass at the livestock barn.
How much can you sell a bale of hay for?
Small square bales averaged $4.60 a bale (range of $2.00 to $6.00). Large square bale straw averaged $64.00 per bale (a range of $40.00 to $90.00). Large round bale straw averaged $58.00 per bale (a range of $40.00 – $85.00). In Nebraska, hay sold steady, demand is light in 2020.
Where can I sell straw in fs15?
Drive a Loading Wagon carrying Straw right up to the barn door, or any vehicle carrying Straw bales, to sell your Straw. Straw sells for $80 per ton.
What do you do with bales on farming simulator?
selling the bales at the wooden barn in the farm. Bales are sold according to the price per 1,000 litres of the material which they are made of. You can also sell your bales at the biogas plant or by unloading into the little dark brown shed at your farm.
How do you collect bales in Farming Simulator 2019?
To collect bales (cubic ones), you can use two machines:
- Arcusin ForStack 8.12 – after collecting three bales, unload them wherever you want (vertically). This will make the loading process much easier.
- Arcusin FSX 63.72 – can collect up to 16 bales and transport them to any spot.
Where do you sell grass in Farming Simulator 19?
To sell Grass, simply dump it into the marked Sale Point at the Barn.
Can you wrap straw bales fs19?
In game with the right mod, yes you can.
What do you do with straw in Farming Simulator 2019?
Once it is collected, straw can be either sold or used as bedding for animals, creating manure. Straw is one of the three ingredients needed to create Total Mixed Ration (TMR).
Is making hay profitable?
At a price of $3.50 per bushel for corn, he says that amounts to a profit of $129 per acre if there are no costs associated with the land. “If you are getting $125 per ton for quality hay, you are going to see a profit of $51 per ton, or $204 per acre. “The potential is there to make some pretty good money on hay.”
How much does a 50 lb bale of hay cost?
From the hay market, square bales, on average, will cost you between $3 and $10 per bale, but some farmers prefer selling their hay per pound, in which case such a bale will be around 50 pounds.
How much is hay worth per acre?
Equation: Estimated 4 tons per acre yield of 16% moisture hay at $200 per ton = $800 per acre value for all three cuttings; minus buyer’s cost of harvest and weather risk at $324 per acre assuming three cuttings (Table 1); equals the buyer’s maximum pay price: $476 per acre for three cuttings ($800 – $324 = $476).