- 1 What do you do with eggs on farming simulator?
- 2 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 Where do you sell crops in farming simulator 17?
- 4 How do you sell fields in Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 Do eggs go bad fs19?
- 6 Are chickens profitable in fs19?
- 7 What crop is the most profitable?
- 8 Where do you sell farming simulator?
- 9 How do you sell stuff on farm simulator?
- 10 Can you sell fields in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 11 Can you sell land on fs17?
What do you do with eggs on farming simulator?
Eggs can be sold at any Sale Point that accepts Crops. There are multiple such Sale Points on each map provided with the base game. To sell Eggs, simply bring the boxes to the marked area at the Sale Point. Eggs are sold automatically once over the Sale Point, though this is somewhat finicky.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
Where do you sell crops in farming simulator 17?
You can unload your crops at the train station silo with a trailer and load them onto your train. Cranes will help you load and unload tree trunks on your train. Note that you can’t move animals by train; use the animal trailer in order to do so.
How do you sell fields in Farming Simulator 17?
No. You can edit the savegame if you don’t want to own them and have them available for missions, but you won’t get your money back. There was a bank mod in 15 that allowed you to sell fields, hopefully they will release it for 17 as well.
Do eggs go bad fs19?
Eggs do not go bad so you can store it as long as you want.
Are chickens profitable in fs19?
Once the chickens lay eggs, you can sell them in boxes to generate cash. You can use either a pickup or a trailer to transport them from the coop and then sell them at the store to make money. Moreover, remember that your chickens will reproduce.
What crop is the most profitable?
Most Profitable Crops
- Lavender. Lavender can be used in just about everything, from food flavoring to medicines to fragrances.
- Chives. Chives can be grown indoors or out.
- Saffron. Saffron is a spice that comes from saffron crocus bulbs, a purple-blue flower that thrives in sunny environments.
Where do you sell farming simulator?
To sell your crops, place them in a dumper and go to the collection point of your choice. In every collection point you will find a place where you can unload the dumper by simply pouring its contents to the collection shaft.
How do you sell stuff on farm simulator?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.
Can you sell fields in Farming Simulator 2019?
There you can also buy or sell a field or end the lease (it’s free). Important information: Leased fields can be sold in the ingame menu. Therefore you should pay attention to what you sell there.
Can you sell land on fs17?
1. Mod will allow you in Farming Simulator 2017 to sell and buy the field without deliberation, not close to the selected points of the field. With the help of the key, you can select the next / previous field for purchase or sale, open the sales manager.