- 1 How do you use the sprayer on Farming Simulator 2017?
- 2 When should I fertilize in Farming Simulator 17?
- 3 What do sprayers do in FS19?
- 4 Where do I fill my sprayer in Farming Simulator 2020?
- 5 How do you fill a manure spreader in Farming Simulator 2019?
- 6 How do you fertilize in Farming Simulator?
- 7 Is liquid or solid fertilizer better fs19?
- 8 How do you get 100% fs19 fertilized?
- 9 Where do I fill my slurry tank in Farming Simulator 19?
How do you use the sprayer on Farming Simulator 2017?
To fill the Fertilizer Sprayer, tow it right up next to the pallet, and hit the refill button. Refilling will automatically stop when the tank is full or if sprayer is pulled away from the tank.
When should I fertilize in Farming Simulator 17?
One should fertilize before sowing or right after, and depending on the difficulty level ( fertilization level option). In case of level 3, one needs to fertilize three times in all the stages of growth (to gain +90% of crops). To gain the last 10%, use the plow before sowing.
What do sprayers do in FS19?
This is a package of Kuhn sprayers and their accessories, which can be found in the original FS19. These sprayers can pump the liquids back and forth. This works just like the interaction of slurry barrels in the original game. Also, unloading at storages for liquid fertilizers and herbicides works.
Where do I fill my sprayer in Farming Simulator 2020?
- Purchase pallets of liquid fertilizer at store, pull up to pallets, hit R to refill.
- Purchase the placeable liquid fertilizer tank, pull up to tank, hit R to refill.
How do you fill a manure spreader in Farming Simulator 2019?
There is no way to fill the Manure Spreader from any other source. There is no way to fill a “secondary” tank with Manure and drive it to the field where it can serve as such a refilling point.
How do you fertilize in Farming Simulator?
Oilseed radish is the cheapest and simplest method of fertilization. Use a seeder to plant the radish. When it grows, use a cultivator (preferably with a seeded) to destroy the radish that will enrich the soil. This method is the cheapest because it only costs you seeds.
Is liquid or solid fertilizer better fs19?
The only difference between them are their availability, cost, and spreading time. Solid Fertilizer is not a cheap option, but requires virtually no infrastructure and little equipment, and is also more cost-efficient than Liquid Fertilizer, at least in the current version of the game (due to bugs).
How do you get 100% fs19 fertilized?
Re: How do you Get 100 % fertilization? Farming Sim 19
- Fert right after harvesting, then cultivate/plow (if needed) your field. Use whatever seeder/planter you have.
- Seed/cultivate/fert, then wait for stage one of the crops, and fert again.
- Plant Oilseed Raddish, grow, and then seed yoour cash crop.
Where do I fill my slurry tank in Farming Simulator 19?
Filling the Tanker The Slurry Tanker can be filled directly at either of the two available stationary Slurry tanks, which are located at the Cow Pasture and the Biogas Plant.