- 1 How do you plant corn on farming simulator?
- 2 What do you use to harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
- 3 How long does it take for corn to grow in Farming Simulator 19?
- 4 What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- 5 What should I plant in Farming Simulator 17?
- 6 How do you fill fertilizer in farming simulator 17?
- 7 Where do you empty the grain tank in Farming Simulator?
- 8 Where do you sell corn?
- 9 How do you sell stuff on farm simulator?
- 10 How do you harvest sunflowers in Farming Simulator 17?
How do you plant corn on farming simulator?
- Cultivating: Use a cultivator to loosen the soil for the seeds.
- Sowing: Use either a seeder or planter.
- Wait for it to grow.
- Harvest: Once the grain has ripened, use a combine harvester with the appropriate header attached to harvest the field (click here on how to find out what header you need)
What do you use to harvest corn in Farming Simulator 19?
Special characteristics: to harvest corn, you will need a special header and a planter. Your yields will be 15% smaller when your field isn’t plowed before planting.
How long does it take for corn to grow in Farming Simulator 19?
I think on normal (I play on hard difficulty with the crop growth set to normal cause slow takes too long ) it takes about 6 hours per growth stage, which sounds about right cause it takes 18 hours for grass to fully mature (the three different harvest stages) and 30(?) hours for crops like barley and corn to grow.
What is the most profitable crop in Farming Simulator 17?
- Barley’s Straw. 209,587. 3.01. 69,630. 4,178. N/A.
- Canola. 34,864. 3.01. 11,583. 1,050. 12,162.
- Sunflower. 31,328. 3.01. 10,408. 1,170. 12,177.
- Soybean. 27,057. 3.01. 8,989. 1,170. 11,955.
- Corn. 55,419. 3.01. 1,8412. 750. 13,809.
- Potatoes. 86,965. 1.05. 82,824. 350. 28,988.
- Beet. 121,784. 1.05. 115,985. 253. 29,344.
- Silage. 430,555. 3.01. 143,042. 437. 62,509. 402.
What should I plant in Farming Simulator 17?
Crops ( Farming Simulator 17 )
- Soybeans (new)
How do you fill fertilizer in farming simulator 17?
All you have to do is drive a slurry trailer, and fill it.
Where do you empty the grain tank in Farming Simulator?
drive a trailer up to the side of the harvestor. if not, you nedd to jump in the harvestor and extend the chute manually. line it up with the trailer and it’ll start emptying automatically.
Where do you sell corn?
Grain Farmers: Field Corn (by far the majority of the type of corn that you see): Usually sold either to a local grain elevator/cooperative or local processor ( corn syrup producers, ethanol plants, etc).
How do you sell stuff on farm simulator?
Behind a shop you can find a zone where you can sell, repair and modify vehicles. Move any of your vehicles/machinery on the yellow circle. This opens the menu where you can, i.e. sell. This is the only way to sell excessive goods.
How do you harvest sunflowers in Farming Simulator 17?
Sunflowers are one of the different types of crops in Farming Simulator 17. Sunflowers can be planted and harvested like most other crops, but can be harvested with either a Capello Helianthus header or a regular corn header. The sunflower header has a faster operating speed.