- 1 How do you get the hidden badge in dynamic ship simulator?
- 2 How do penguins go to war?
- 3 How does DSS 3 make money?
- 4 What is the biggest ship in DSS 3?
- 5 How do you get the radio ship in dynamic Ship Simulator 3?
- 6 How do you get cannon fodder in dynamic Ship Simulator 3?
- 7 How do you do the mosquito quest in DSS 3?
Hidden Badge #1 is a badge that can be obtained by searching the map hard enough to find it. Badge owners get LCVP Mk2 as a reward.
How do penguins go to war?
To complete the quest you have to be hit by a missile and sink due to fire damage. Another standard is that your G2 has to be unloaded. It includes a badge which is to identify whether you have finished the quest or not. Those who have finished the quest receive a wartime skin for the G2-class Carrier as a reward.
How does DSS 3 make money?
Players can earn credits by doing either one of seven things.
- Fishing. Players can earn credits by fishing.
- Delivering Cargo. Players can earn credits by delivering cargo from port to port.
- Piloting Ships.
- Daily Logins.
- Putting Out Fires.
- Breaking Ice Sheets.
- Radio Ships.
- Sinking Ships.
What is the biggest ship in DSS 3?
- Triple E-class Suezmax is the largest container ship in the game known to the general public, surpassing the G2-class Carrier in all aspects.
- This is the only container ship that is known by the general public to be an exclusive container ship.
How do you get the radio ship in dynamic Ship Simulator 3?
How to listen to radio
- Click on the white triangle on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the play button on a desired radio station and it will begin to play.
How do you get cannon fodder in dynamic Ship Simulator 3?
Cannon Fodder: Talk to the guy in front of the Wolin city hall. Then go take the patrol boat he gives you and burn all the rebel bases down. The rebels are armed with rifles, so the player should distance themselves and let the barrage of gunfire mow them down.
How do you do the mosquito quest in DSS 3?
How to do this quest:
- Spawn in Ushuaia with the boat/ship of your choosing.
- Meet up with the museum representative.
- Drive your boat/ship to Puedo Williams (the small island east of Ushuaia)
- Talk with the man at the lighthouse.
- Travel south to the platform marked in your Map.
- Talk with the person on the offshore platform.